breaking news!

Holy crap I suck at this game.
I was in act4n for the first time doing a4. I looked away for one second in Daresso's Dream, Grand Arena, 3rd Area. Got hit by a yellow Bull-Centaur charge for like 1200 of my 1400 effective hp (1100hp 300 Es) and stunned me while I was casting fire dash. Then ripped cuz stun. It was a Flame totem where I was using Flame surge as well for superdps. got complacent

Another time I went into a Vagan quest only about 4 levels under it's monster level with an eva split arrow archer. had I think 1k hp (level 36-38 and was breaking into another hp wheel in like 1-2 levels) had about 50% eva against things my level so probably like 35-45% against him(?). Had the Full Acro so I had like %40 Dodge as well. he proceeded to use dualstrike and stun me into another dualstrike to kill me. Made me cry a little. Still wondering if he had RT and just did THAT much damage or if I just got unlucky.

The stupidest death I had was when I was playin a cyclone marauder and I ended up finding an Ashrend and was wondering if you could use RF with it with the "can't be ignited mod". So I tested it and accidentally hit Blood rage as well as RF without realizing. Also didn't know you couldnt turn RF off. So I ripped right then and there. My face and my palm were connected for about 5 minutes while my friend was laughing his ass off next to me.

Fun note. I spent about 80 Alts and 20 Augs to try and get one panicked flask once. Rng is not with me, but I've known that for a long time.

Wondering if anyone has some tips or tricks?
Also, any fun RIP stories?
Also, looking for some people to play with if anyone is okay with putting up with a scrub.

P.S I play almost only HC, but I'ma use the ripped Flame totemer to Go through the rest of the game before I bring Hc characters through it.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
That's a first someone admitting they suck.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
That's a first someone admitting they suck.

Oh yeah. I mean DAMN DESYNC!

Spoiler
I'm not a 5 year old I can tell when I suck lol

On a related note I wish I could use Lockstep but my ping is like 80ms average and constantly spikes to 150-250 ms. highest I've seen is 6k.
You have any fun RIP stories, I_No?
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info