How do you guys are rolling your maps now?

THIS IS NOT A QQ THREAD

So, I'm in the process of running 75s. Bought a couple and honestly I don't know how to run them. Some say I need ~100% IIQ, others say I need go for packsize and bloodlines/beyond mods etc. Is there a sweet spot for this thing?

When should I start spicing the map with vaal frags? When should I start using Zana's mod?

Right now I'm just weeding out cancer mods (Blood Magic, No Regen, Reflect). Everything else is doable.
alch on 74+, chisel on 76+. Avoid reflect (for my build) and dangerous combinations. Go. On 77+ I try to gain a good quantity roll so few rerolls are often needed.
if I only have, chisels+alch on anything 75+, sometimes vaal, but I think I will drop this habit, I'm not happy with results

I'm fine with anything above 80 iiq, it's up tp you tho

(proti: this crazy double crit mod isnt that scary, alies always crit totem can be more annoing)
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Aug 9, 2015, 1:10:14 PM
73-75 alc
76 chisel+alc (if it's a good map, also a vaal)
77+ chisel+alc + vaal

maps are sustainable imo up to 74.

high roll on extra rare monsters I believe is the best mod, better than map iiq.
Last edited by silverdash on Aug 9, 2015, 2:07:23 PM
I do 80+% IIQ and at least one map pack size mod. Also you really shouldn't skip out on reflect.. don't know why you put that in as a cancer mod. Get sibyls ring and life leech. I think the physical reflect adds map pack.
I'm totally digging the bloodlines mod, the chance of spawning trove is
a massive boon for rare hunting. (often only vendor worthy, but what if right?)
You should ask Crackmonster, he's the wise one.
For Softcore:

Roll maps highest poss qty you can run, if the maps your highest, roll it Zana Ambush and alch all the boxes (to at least have +3 magic packs). If not I just stick to domi for faster runs from shrines and the extra xp from packs.

Use vaal frags to suit.

75/76 I just get runnable and then vaal orb them.

Chisel 76 plus but if you are lucky and maintaining higher, vendor 75-77 up or sell to help sustain currency.

I also vendor maps that I cant kill the boss if I roll it too hard, gotta get that qty.

For Hardcore:

Farm Dried Lake until level 90, then alteration level 68 maps until you get easy rolls and then RIP anyway.
I spent a week running 75+ maps. Chisel, alch, chaos, taking nearly everything, even a chilled ground + Temp Chains map. Only -max res is a no-go for me.

I had about 25 76+ ready and well rolled for The Awakening and... I have a last one. So yea, I guess Ill just wait for a day GGG stop "balancing" their game about etup and havoc and stop trying to remove solo play from the game entirely, because this is seriously getting on my nerves.
Run them white.

Make sure you get enough currency back to buy a new one.

This bs rolling, running bs mods, getting bs in return, forcing to form and play in bs parties, not my game anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info