Poison arrow > all bow builds and LOGOUT cheaters

Just ripped a bow character on tempest. I knew I was gonna die because terrible bow mechanics and new high physical damage introduce. This hardcore league is pretty much unplayable after the new changes.

Life + life regen + armour > all other builds unless you play a pussy caster hits mobs from 100000 range.

the worst stuff with bow build is you have to stand to attack mobs. However, poison arrow you can just move around and mobs still take damage. I am not saying nerf poison arrow but make sure you don't kill other builds when you make a change.

Any bow build is pretty awful in any boss fights, specially in every heavy physical boss hits. I was just testing if i could survive kaom without putting a portal or disconnect. The answer is no if you play a burning arrow or split arrow. Because you have to stand to attack and spike damage is so high with the new expansion.

I won't see any hardcore players survive without pussy logout macro and portal escapes. This is not really hardcore , this is cheating your ways.

Suggestion make life not only viable option,
introduce different mitigation options,
i don't want to take life nodes and make a 7k life character to enjoy this game.
this was never changed since the game is out first.
introduce a maximum life cap so people can take so much life nodes to make broken builds.

Then I can call your hardcore league really hardcore, logout macros are just cheating. put a 10 seconds delay for people who logout as well.

For now
Tempest = warbands
Standard = Hardcore.
My_Bloody_Valentine
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Chin sol+ puncture trap,
trap a boss or any rare and run, watch him die while bleeding running after you.

"Stand to attack" works with any build, casters have to stand too even poison arrow have to stand to attack, how you play bow is you move-attack, move-attack and repeat, thats how I got a bow ice shot ranger with 900 hp into merciless.
Last edited by EzBreesy on Aug 3, 2015, 11:58:08 AM
"
*cough* Barrage *cough* is great for solo targets if you use a crit build...

*poof*

won't even compete with poison arrow + it is very low damage+ you have ti invest half of your nodes to crit nodes and you need a bow with %8 crit chance at least very end game very expensive and you have to stand to attack with pa you just shoot and move around :) 50k cloud dps? or maybe more now and you need tons of crit to make it work. so crit makes any single target skill high damage:)
My_Bloody_Valentine
Given the new extreme penalties for standing still while dealing damage (random one-shot'ing even when tanked), builds that can manually evade while still dealing damage (like PA) have a huge advantage, even more than before...

Unfortunately my guess is that the 'fix' will be to impose the same random death sentences on manually evasive builds as has been imposed on builds that have to stand still :-/
I do agree on the "caster and range defense is crap" part of the post but you really shouldn't be playing "hardcore" if you are not willing to put on the effort to get more life or any other ways to increase your survivability.

And bashing on other builds thar are more successful than yours?
portaling is a part of the game, as is logout

if you have your own definition of hardcore, thats great. but you shouldnt complain, because you are playing with a self-inflicted handicap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info