5 Links and 100+ life rolls are very common now

I have 5000 hours in this game....obv most before 2.0 hit

I have found my fair share of 5links before, but now, I find them like 2 per day

And Now vorici seems pretty awesome.....I have blown 800 jorbes on daressos chest no 6L....saw about 30 5 links and no 6 link...ggg wnts you to "settle" for a 5L

And I've found many good armors (no U, that's a waste of time lol) with rolls for life well over 100....like GGG realizes the monster damage is way overtuned and this is their way of saying "I'm sorry"

So, in general, what do you guys think?
At the current stage of the game 5 link really has not much value and is a standard setup for poor players without any six link. Even if the drop rate is not as high as you observed, I would be content with the number of five links just for sale out there.

I'm lucky to find one per league and played for 2 1/2 years before seeing a Tabula Rasa. Not complaining, but things do seem to be dropping better for me.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
RNG is RNG this is best armor I found.

Thats ok I beat atziri with a 4L before with arc tactics arc. i can do it again.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 1, 2015, 12:29:57 AM
I have found zero, since beta, and even a moment after.
I onLy have one 5 L Armour/ES in Standard and I play since CB. So I really don't find them common. I wish I had more.
"
ceapone66 wrote:
I onLy have one 5 L Armour/ES in Standard and I play since CB. So I really don't find them common. I wish I had more.

just buy one.. they are dime a dozen
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Can't even sell my low-level 5L for a chaos, that's how common they are.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
If you have too much of this "common 5l 100+ hp" i will gladly take one or two.

Never found SINGLE 5l/6l in this game since 2.0 beta (not mention not a single 5l/6l in bloodlines).

"
And Now vorici seems pretty awesome.....I have blown 800 jorbes on daressos chest no 6L....saw about 30 5 links and no 6 link...ggg wnts you to "settle" for a 5L

And I've found many good armors (no U, that's a waste of time lol) with rolls for life well over 100....like GGG realizes the monster damage is way overtuned and this is their way of saying "I'm sorry"

So, in general, what do you guys think?

For me it sounds like you should donate all this for people without luck.
Found 2x5L while leveling and another right after I started farming Voll. I don't bother picking them up anymore, they're worthless after a while
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info