Found Unique Strongbox.

So i just found Unique Strongbox in Normal Lunaris Temple.
It spawned waves of spiders: couple normal, then couple magic, then couple rares and on the end spawned unique spider. Very easy chest but im really happy that i found it.
When strongbox opened it droped unique:

That is really cool.

So many things I haven't seen and I have played a lot (thats not a bad thing)
IGN- Shaeyaena
I found it in the Aqueducts myself. There was so much loot from the spawns I couldn't even see what the last one was called. :)
The more More you have, the less Less matters
I've been lucky enough to find it twice already. Only once ever found any other unique strongbox.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I found one in Kaom's area in cruel. It was a fun little event. Had another spawn with a friend but I didn't get the unique from it.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

Dropped 3 unique belts. Vendored them all.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
found the strange barrel strongbox too..at grotto map 68 lol...it drop mark of the doubting knight dagger.... marking my presence in forum >.<
I finally found a unique box. The same one in OP's screenshot. Mine was in Dried Lake merciless.

I was expecting some horrible death trap, was pleasantly surprised.

I got the doubting knight dagger as well. Are they rigged to drop specific items?
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric

this was pre-patch and chanced, but an epic fight and worth it!

Last edited by Farfan on Aug 11, 2015, 8:20:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info