Cleave

With the new changes it gains 6 range as it levels up,but what is the starting base radius at lvl 1?And is it affected by weapons such as atziris disfavour?
I'm guessing it won't be affected by weapon range, as it is right now.

But with the addition of base radius gains as the gem levels, we can see it's possible to maybe have "bonuses to weapon range also apply to radius of the skill" but that would be weird, since they are explicit mod and wouldn't take into account the base type's weapon range which makes little sense..
"
With the new changes it gains 6 range as it levels up,but what is the starting base radius at lvl 1?And is it affected by weapons such as atziris disfavour?

Not mentioned -> not different, so 20 units.

As Biyte mentions, Weapon Range does not apply.
Thank you.
Only briefly popped on my cleave char to check how much damage 1handed base weapons gained, it seems i went from about 18k tooltip to 19k tooltip.

Anyways the change to area is preeety nuts compared to what the aoe was before. I thought my aoe wouldn't change much cause I get two area clusters on tree which should be seeing more diminishing returns, but the base radius from level seriously makes this skill seems way larger than before. I was using it with conc effect as single target before, but even with conc effect now the range is far further than the animation!

Also sad that I probably can't make that much use of the new cleave jewel because I need to apply bleeds anyways so I refresh fortify as I refresh my bleeds. More fortify and thus less fortify downtime is always nice though, and AoE, but I don't really cleave to clear most mobs except occasionally to kill 1 blue mob which chain reacts gratuitous violence.
Question. The skill gem says when dualwielding deals 60% of the weapons damage combined. Combined is the interesting part. Now say each weapon does 100 damage. So it should do 60 damage each. Now do those hits connect separately when they actually hit, or are they actually combined. If they combine thats good for status ailments such as ignite. Because igniting a 120 damage hit is far superior to a 60 damage hit.
each weapon has it's own value which is .6
attack speed is averaged as it's a single attack with two component strikes
shown dps is .6 of each weapon as it says combined * 1.66 with a 20 with of course the speed
ambidexterity is the best thing on the tree for this particular skill as it ups the attack damage which includes things like hatred.
So, with the ailment refactor, Bleed is now relative to base Damage rather than the final Damage value. How does Cleave determine Base Damage while dual-wielding? My expectation is that Cleave adds up both base Damage values for Ailment Damage calculations, but two separate Bleeds would be a very curious thing indeed.
Could a dev tell us the "nearby" radius of the cleave jewel? It's kinda hard to estimate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info