Cleave

"
Maybe wrote:
Please allow us to use cleave with claws/daggers because there is absolutely no aoe skill that is designed for those tipe of weapons

Lightning strike and cyclone
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
Maybe wrote:
Please allow us to use cleave with claws/daggers because there is absolutely no aoe skill that is designed for those tipe of weapons

Lightning strike and cyclone

Some people want a Melee skill rather than some melee/ranged hybrid skill.

Cyclone is an option, It'd be so much better with more control/reduced range.
Last edited by Walhart on Mar 18, 2013, 7:42:49 AM
i like how people want dagger/claws because of dagger's poison crits (via passive) to assist claw's damage and leeching...
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
i like how people want dagger/claws because of dagger's poison crits (via passive) to assist claw's damage and leeching...

That didn't make much sense, people want cleave to work on daggers and claws because cleave is the strongest DW skill by so much it's not even worth comparing other stuff. I don't think people want specifically to be able to use a dagger and a claw at the same time, unless you mean the implicit on these 2 weapons are much better than swords which I guess is a fair point to an extent, and the lack of implicit on axes, but that's a bit unrelated, if the implicit are too strong for aoe support, then the implicits should be nerfed to allow the weapons to be more viable.

Cleave not working with these though is simply design/realism/animations, claws and daggers don't really "cleave", they cut/shred. That was used a couple of times as the explanation as to why cleave doesn't work with those.
i'm confused how i'm confusing XD. but yes the implicits explode via melee, and a bit more via an honest dw'ing (what cleave people have both worlds). claws have higher damage than daggers but the daggers give the crit chance. they support each other "ok" plus the passives i tried to mention... the poison DoT on crit (dagger only) and somewhat more leeching (claw only), add together (dw skill) for what i was trying to hint at.
Hi everyone,

Is the tooltip DPS is still not accurate for dual wielding ? I mean, counting the -40% malus from dual, but not the both weapon attack ?

Basicly, my question is: "Is today, the DPS written must be double up to be as accurate as possible ?"
Last edited by Alkacoin on Mar 19, 2013, 10:07:16 AM
"
Alkacoin wrote:
Hi everyone,

Is the tooltip DPS is still not accurate for dual wielding ? I mean, counting the -40% malus from dual, but not the both weapon attack ?

Basicly, my question is: "Is today, the DPS written must be double up to be as accurate as possible ?"

Im pretty sure the DPS on the tooltip is accurate.
Does Master of the Arena range buff passive node in the Duelist tree apply to Cleave?
IGN: ragol
nope
Is it a bug, or is it intended?
IGN: ragol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info