Standard Server?

I'm just wondering, I'm fairly new and decided to play on Warbands. However, I was wondering if people even played on standard. I'm probably not going to be able to get like the best gear, etc by the time Warbands is over. So is it even worth it to play in standards?
Everything has ups and downs.

Standard has lots of people playing it (about 25-35%)... new or old. What I would consider "good enough" gear is practically free if you can find someone who will bother with it. "Good" gear is readily available too. "Godly" gear is going to cost you, but is available. If that's your thing, you can play standard.

HC is mostly solo players, with occasional grouping. Trading is harder, most traders are in league play and are unavailable for trading. If you're playing solo/self-found it's fine though. Not many people here... about 2% of the players.

Warbands and Tempest are where you'll find most people playing and what the forum community treats as "normal". Your characters will spill over to the regular leagues at the end (which we don't have a date for yet), so it's fine to play here and keep your progress.
Just play warbands. All characters will go to the standard league at the end of the warbands league anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info