CoC, what you use and why?

Only by way of poll, what do you use and why?
For example I use Tornado Shot although I think as normal is to use Barrage. Tornado Shot is slower but does not require much precision and also kills enemies behind me when I'm not shooting at them, which is extremely useful in case of being surrounded...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Who the hell plays coc with bows? :)
"
1337fun wrote:
Who the hell plays coc with bows? :)
People with Windrippers!
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
You don't need a luxury bow to play CoC with a bow XD

With these items that are normal I reach nearly 60% of critics. It is high enough to not need Increase Critical Damage nor Power Charge on Critical...
But the question was not that.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Jul 30, 2015, 10:23:14 PM
With my MF archer :
Tornado Shot + CoC + GMP + FireBall + Ice Spear + Increase Quantity

GMP goes well with TS, FB and IS. I tried Arctic Breath instead of IS but I wasn't convinced. There's too many situations ingame with obstacles blocking your AB projectiles.

With my dagger user :
Double Strike + Multistrike + CoC + Arctic Breath + Ice Nova + Ice Penetration

AB is the dmg dealer, Ice Nova brings good crowd control. The DS + MS combo give the opportunity to cast up to 12 spells per attack (in practice, my average is 6 spells per attack, which is already awesome).

It's better if you don't need pCoC or increase crit strikes gems. With a well-developped skilltree and acorrect equipement, it's relatively easy to reach 90+% chance to hit for a bow user. It's a lot trickier with a dagger (I don't know for the wanderer and other weapons).

Last edited by Yggdrasil_57 on Jul 31, 2015, 8:12:00 AM

Cyclone COC Discharge, few chaos as investment to nuke all the screen easy
I use Glacial Cascade + Cold snap with Spectral Throw. The idea is that together with Herald of Ice and increased AOE I can freeze and shatter (and control) most of the screen.
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info