Cheat

Scam prices from buyers and sellers is a background for reaching deal prices, we see the distribution and we can make price decisions.

I think we shouldn't invoke communism on this very interesting part of the game.
"
tm10067 wrote:

I think we shouldn't invoke communism on this very interesting part of the game.

with communism there would be no price for items. but communism partly exists already, in communities aka guilds which share items.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
lsp wrote:
T
I think trading should be regulated, GGG sets min and max prices for items, no one can sell under or over those prices. = problem solved.

I do not comment often. However I just want to state, this is the WORST idea ever presented on any forum for any game in the history of "gaming free markets". It is just as bad as a real idea as it is virtually.
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
"
lsp wrote:
Trading, why is everyone in this game such a cheat/scammer/rip off artist? Just look at the WTB section of the trading forums, WTB 30% under market price, make exalts fast!! I buy your stuff for less than it's worth! And so forth... in game, people blatantly try to rip every one off.
Taking advantage of anyone who doesn't know the current ratio's, and my favorite scam is, can you give me a cheaper price? I'm a new player. Then go look at their account and they have a level 99 character, [Removed by Support] For real.

I think trading should be regulated, GGG sets min and max prices for items, no one can sell under or over those prices. = problem solved.

I wish some people would actually experience what they are talking about before posting such a sad attempt to cover up the fact they themselves are to lazy to make currency in this game.

Why is it bad people sell to other people under the market price. I often sell items i have for lower then their actual worth because i want currency quick. In the same way i sometimes buy something off a guildy that needs currency quick. Try and comprehend that sometimes its beneficial for a person to sell an item under market value, and is not the same as ripping someone off.

Your idea of a regulated market is hilarious. Stop posting on the forum and put some time into the market. Maybe, just maybe you will make some currency and stop the damn complaining.
My most favorite thing about trading in this game:

"current offer"

Right, I can make up current offers as well for the item you're tying to sell for 3ex that's worth 1ex.

Oh, wait, you have his name, the guy giving you the offer?

Here, let me give you my friends name as well so they can talk to each other to make your "c/o" seem more legit.

Fools.

Anytime I see something for sale that has "c/o" on it, I immediately place that player on my ignore list.

WTS IGNORE LIST SPACE UPGRADES, c/o 650ex
Last edited by MaximumJake on Jul 31, 2015, 12:28:13 PM
"
jadenharrow wrote:
I do not comment often. However I just want to state, this is the WORST idea ever presented on any forum for any game in the history of "gaming free markets". It is just as bad as a real idea as it is virtually.

Lol, i love these threads! And thank you jaden for breaking your silence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info