Dime's Blacklist Loot Filter v13 - Farm/Solo & Map/Party editions - only ~400 lines of code

"
dangasaur wrote:
Is this on GitHub anywhere?

no

"
Chukles wrote:
The Before-After Picture is like showing everything or hiding everything. Not that helpfull :)

I know, it's hard to take proper pictures when I am still changing colors around :P
IGN @dime
Wow this filter has gotten even more amazing. Can you explain what the different background colors indicate for armor/weapon pieces?

PS I love the sound of the chaos tier currency dropping, makes me wanting more of it to drop.
Last edited by illmtk on Mar 1, 2016, 8:26:49 PM
"
illmtk wrote:
Wow this filter has gotten even more amazing. Can you explain what the different background colors indicate for armor/weapon pieces?

PS I love the sound of the chaos tier currency dropping, makes me wanting more of it to drop.

Thanks.

Green armor/weapons = "good base" item level 58 or higher (top 2 tiers)
Red armor/weapons = "bad base" item level 48 or lower

Chaos orb sound might need to be made louder, you could miss it with music playing.
IGN @dime
Last edited by dime on Mar 1, 2016, 9:10:23 PM
"
dime wrote:
"
illmtk wrote:

Thanks.

Green armor/weapons = "good base" item level 58 or higher (top 2 tiers)
Red armor/weapons = "bad base" item level 48 or lower

Chaos orb sound might need to be made louder, you could miss it with music playing.

Ah ok. I was confused as to why T1 bases like Sorcerer gloves had same background as Satin Gloves. I also customized it so the the ilvl 48s and under had a different color than red, as I am color blind with R and G.

edit: not actually Satin Gloves, that was the colorblind talking
Last edited by illmtk on Mar 2, 2016, 2:23:06 PM
okay, i've been using this for a week now and i gotta say i like this loot filter, i even opt for the party version on solo in times that i just want high exp/hr, thanks for sharing
"
coruscated wrote:
okay, i've been using this for a week now and i gotta say i like this loot filter, i even opt for the party version on solo in times that i just want high exp/hr, thanks for sharing

Cool I do the same thing, I need to update the filter with some tweaks but maybe closer to the start of the next league. It works fine for Perandus so I haven't bothered to change it up yet.
IGN @dime
Bump for version 13, the changes are:

1. add map tiers
2. add labyrinth keys/trinkets designation
3. demote Rain of Chaos to bottom tier to prevent annoying noise in Village Ruin
4. fix an issue with displaying itemlevel 84 jewelry
5. do not show so many ilvl 83/84 items by default
(just show ES, and everything else only shown when holding ALT)

What I might do for next version, after Prophecy launch:

A? better colors more closely matching in-game
B? hide more rares like 2handers/chests in Party filter
C? better chromes, only 3 & 4 socket

If anyone has any input please let me know.
IGN @dime
I'll have to try out the new version you have up with map tiers. It was the only thing that bothered me a little bit.

Colors are fine with me.
+1 for less 2h shown
+1 for 4 socket chrome, but maybe only for the party filter? sometime I like picking them up when chilling solo
Hey mate!

Downloading and testing your filter right now, I will edit and let you know how it goes later on or in few days.
Thanks for sharing !

Bump =)
Love your filter -- I was going to edit myself when Prophecy came out, but though others might find it useful -- can you modify challenge uniques and div cards to a new color combination?

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info