Someone wanna inform of why Brightbeak is 20c+

not really. the 50% attack speed mod is about double the top end you can get , and while you can get 2 resists on other items . how many people actually keep those items , let alone sell them?
I used to think of 3G eclipses as established dual-wield speed boosters (+36% more global AS) and they are wide spread and come with +8-10% block and a lot of vaaled flavours (culling, +block, etc)
"
tm10067 wrote:
I used to think of 3G eclipses as established dual-wield speed boosters (+36% more global AS) and they are wide spread and come with +8-10% block and a lot of vaaled flavours (culling, +block, etc)

yeah but do they look awesome? nope..... well kinda but it is no glowy hammer
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 31, 2015, 11:08:24 AM
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
Sold a goldrim for 30c yesterday too. Leveling sure is getting costly....

It would sort of make sense to pay a lot for leveling items in HC but in SC? No comprende.

Well no one says you need to buy Goldrim when you can buy these for 1 chaos (or less):
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

well none of those are level 1, offer 3 t2-t3 resist mods worth and have a little rarity to boot.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 31, 2015, 1:06:07 PM
"
Furyofwar wrote:
It's veteran players exploiting the new player base that joined POE.

Could be partly that, though I think it may be more to do with the moronic "all or nothing" mentality that a lot of people have around here. The same sort of thinking that leads people to believe that even the tiniest nerf instantly takes a skill from "OMFG OP!!" to "garbage".
"
Varkorium wrote:
Wow! are they 10ex on standard yet? :P

1c

Hate to break it to you but standard league has a much more stable economy than the leagues, and always has.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
You haven't yet gotten your head around the fact that a leveling item doesn't have to be cheap/disposable by default, Apathy?

I often wonder how much Bound would be if I'd never made Scorned or Unleashed. Probably 1c, despite being top tier rarity. LOL.

Prices are based on scarcity and utility.

Of course Goddess Bound would only be worth 1c if it didn't upgrade. It has next to no utility on its own.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Jul 31, 2015, 2:59:26 PM
wts 20ex each

my english sux.
There are people in standard with full pages of chaos orbs. 1000s.

They want their item, and they want it now.

22c will get them what they want.

Seems like win-win to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info