Someone wanna inform of why Brightbeak is 20c+

"
Well I just sold one for 22c

So what the fuck ever; I still think it's stupid.

i do too , if you want to move fast .. void holm has the same attack speed modifier (which is all leap slam apparently looks at)
Players aren't valuing "c" anymore.

Players are getting pissed at normal difficulty Act IV.

Together, this explains why you can sell that hammer for pretty much what ever you want for it.
"
Yeah I understand tgat but it's a fucking leveling item / Leap slam swap

People thinks that scarcity gives something intrinsic value. It doesn't, but don't let them know, may their items grow spider webs through the ages...

Or maybe someone buys them what do I know...
Last edited by knac84 on Jul 30, 2015, 9:29:59 AM
Maybe because its a great off-hand weapon for Reave.?

Bino in main hand and brightbeak in offhand and I hit 8 aps. its a great off hand end game weapon if you are not very rich.
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
Well I just sold one for 22c

So what the fuck ever; I still think it's stupid.

Remember the good old days when Goldwyrm boots were 1alc?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
xchokeholdx wrote:
Maybe because its a great off-hand weapon for Reave.?

Bino in main hand and brightbeak in offhand and I hit 8 aps. its a great off hand end game weapon if you are not very rich.

oh yeah i forgot about the offhand dual wielding cheese. yeah nothing beat bright beak for that. the thing has the best speed mod and has resists. positively glorious , i thank you for pointing this out good sir.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 31, 2015, 8:16:32 AM
Sold a goldrim for 30c yesterday too. Leveling sure is getting costly....

It would sort of make sense to pay a lot for leveling items in HC but in SC? No comprende.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Leveling ppl may have no established understanding of item values. Or maybe our understanding of their value is obsolete. Quite a dilemma. :/
These leveling items are no where near the value of the current price on Poetrade. It's veteran players exploiting the new player base that joined POE. Brightbeak can be a tier 1 drop for all I care wouldnt spend more then 2c on that junk.
there's probably some 1chaos rares/uniques that are almost as good too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info