Firestorm, Flame Totem, nothing original.

Notes just for reference, nothing to see here.

Firestorm, Flame Totem, Flame Surge for single target (and lots of other fire skills for playing about). Two Moukou's rings plus Cloak of Flame. Any fire or physical damage (mitigated by Artic Amrour) is likely to ignite me, which gives a respectable cast speed bonus. Iron will because I'm taking lots of strength for life. More damage than I need at early levels, can probably drop many of the damage nodes until late game, or to look at it another way this would work for levelling to any late game build. Aesenath's Touch for free temporal chains everywhere is lovely.

Gear

Passive tree at level 40-something.

I'll probably start to take block & shield nodes, and use a Cybil's Paw. Might go dual totems (Ancestral Bond) later, but I'm having too much fun with Firestorm, Surge and other hard cast skills.
Last edited by Norky on Jul 29, 2015, 9:03:15 AM
taking block nodes if you dont plan to take all of them also in duelist area is not the best choice so i heard...

otoh totems are best used when you have 2 off them running so no fire storm then...

you took some life nodes so it sems a tank/totem caster would be a good choice for you not to waste your previous skill tree choices

maybe use a spell totem and link it with firestorm? altough it would mean less DPS then dual flame totems
Heh, I didn't really expect a reply. Yes block works best when you go all in. I'll stay str/life based for sure, and if I do go dual totem it'll be Flame Totem, question is if and when - I'll see how it feels later in game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info