[WARBANDS] Mixed Defenses on Melee Eva/Acro/DW Ranger - what would you suggest?

"
Ratnyd wrote:
You can add Arctic Armor to the mix, if you are not using Cyclone. I have a self-found 2H Eva+Acro melee Duelist in Warbands, with 6 Endurance Charges, Fortify, AA and low lvl maps are fine, so far (just got to lvl 68 yesterday).

Thanks for the input.
I was thinking of Arctic Armor also, but that would mean I'd have to drop my 50% Aura (HASTE atm) to run it - I think I'll try, as soons as I have the first survivability problems.
Still Act 2 Cruel, no problems atm.
I cannot waive my other 25% Herald (of Thunder) since I need it to generate Frenzy Charges via Curse on Hit and Poacher's Mark.
Daresso's Defiance with CwDT-IC is a good placeholder until you can get a Lighntning Coil and Taste of Hate.

For self found, I'd drop Acro and go armor/ev hybrid, get dw block, endurance charges, a ton of life, and possibly run Grace for evasion with gear focused on armor.

ya, imo acro paints you into a box where its lightning coil tbh. If you dont have acro you can just stack armour and evasion together, use grace, use endurance charges, use a granite flask of iron skin and get a little block.
in my mind, evasion is the way to go for glasscanon build with little invest in def
evasion investment have high diminishing return, instead of armor.

armor help for all mobs, not boss big 5k hit, eva do.

evasion is better with ranged char (ondar guilde revamp)
for melee u will take every small hit, i suggest to choose armor path, and more since 2.0

and more, if you use cyclone , reflect deal u a lot of small physical hit, armor > eva in this case

ps:my english lvl is low sorry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info