Another one of THOSE threads.

Somebody suggest a fun build for me to play on tempest.
The only requirements are....
-Clears maps relatively fast.
-Kills high health single targets relatively fast
-Will have a pretty smooth and quick leveling progression
-Possible to eventually kill atziri with (not needed, but would be awesome)
That's it any suggestions you guys have would be appreciated!
My suggestion is SRS. Leveling isn't horrific, but becomes abit annoying the last 5 levels or so before you can use your 5L +2 fire staff. Simply leveling with flame totem and firestorm is what I did, worked fine even with no damage nodes from the tree. Then when you get the 5L +2, you end up facerolling everything. at level 75, I kill Voll as if he were a rare, hardly noticable. That's my suggestion
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
clears maps fast i assume?
Yes. Usually by the time your Vaal Haste + Inc Duration falls off you've amassed enough, or nearly enough, souls to pop it again. That + Flesh Offer and your spirits chew up mobs like crazy, even with mediocre gear like mine.
Lol. I think OP intends to be sarcastic with this thread...
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Lol. I think OP intends to be sarcastic with this thread...

Im not trying to be sarcastic...
I'm playing SRS since july 10, and never had some fun before, i had ranger, melee and other crazy builds, but no one close to the fun that i have with SRS; besides it's a reflection, bleeding free build.
It's the most powerful and Overpowered build in the game, i kill Atziri with trash gear, only thing worth someting it's my +3 fire 6-Link staff, i don't even had the gems fully leveled when i killed Atziri, so.

MAPS?, no problem, really fast clear speed
BOSSES? no problem they die just like any other mob
EXPENSIVE?, not really but you will need at least 5L +3 fire staff.

But not all news are pretty, gameplay with SRS could be painfull and require some skills from you, always watch out where you are standing and where are the mobs, ALWAYS send some zombies ahead, they are your meat shield.

Good Luck Mate

"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info