Whats the difference between frenzy and fresh lvl 28 pvp-only characters?

No ingame info. Could not find any outside info too.

The game in general lacks in info, I have to dig through wiki to find out how stuff works... completely NOT newb friendly game... Microtransactions section is the only clear one, thanks devs.
Did you walk to school today or did you take your lunch?

Lol, that's what your question made me think of. Yeah, they left it to players to make the documentation. The upside is that the players can usually make the information easier to understand. There are pinned beginner guides and the forums are here so people can ask questions. The wiki is mostly up to date but some stuff from 2.0 is still getting worked on.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
its just a bit discouraging to play the game when there's no info on gameplay elements anywhere. And on forums people talk about school when you ask them a question...
Well, the difference between Frenzy and fresh level 28 PvP characters is that Frenzy is a skill gem and a fresh level 28 PvP character is a special type of character that can't access regular game areas (including Sarn Arena if you already have a hideout).

Is your question some sort of koan riddle that you invented to complain about how the wiki isn't good enough for you? There's lots to read there about the things you seem to be inquiring about.

Yeah, I know. "If I wanted to read, I'd go to school."

Without reading too much you can still try various gem combinations (link active skill gems to support gems) and see how that changes your Damage Per Second.
Poor feller just didn't frame his question very well, no need to be mean to him.

He's asking about the two options they give you when you make a new PvP only character, and he had the shadow selected when he did it. The frenzy option is just a premade build for a shadow that they have all decked out and ready to go for you. The gear isn't anything spectacular of course but you can jump right in and do just fine since you'll probably find others in the sarn arena with the same kind of premade set ups of other classes. The other option just leaves more in your hands to mess around with. Picking frenzy does still allow you a complete spec reset if you'd like though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info