Untargetable mob spawns

I was just casually trying to open a strongbox, when this happens. Was in Chamber of Sins 2 and they spawned on the side where piety runs away through the portal. I'm sure that this has the chance of happening in multiple other locations, so I believe that this needs to be fixed if possible.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You can run around. Just go north.
Have you even tried it?
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
I have tried lightning warp, leap slam, etc., but to answer your question, no, I have never noticed a way to walk around it. I will have to go back and investigate more. But this is not the first time something like this has happened to me. I have had an exile spawn in a completely enclosed area in corrupted zones twice. And I'm sure stuff like this has happened to other people, in other places, as well. So, my issue still stands that this needs to be fixed if possible.
"
monkey120989 wrote:
I have tried lightning warp, leap slam, etc., but to answer your question, no, I have never noticed a way to walk around it. I will have to go back and investigate more. But this is not the first time something like this has happened to me. I have had an exile spawn in a completely enclosed area in corrupted zones twice. And I'm sure stuff like this has happened to other people, in other places, as well. So, my issue still stands that this needs to be fixed if possible.

You can simply run around.
As a said - go north, up to the place where you've meet\fought Fidelitas (there is a thaumaturgical device also) and run down\back to the "right side" of that construction.

Rogue exiles in an "enclosed" areas is a different issue and desrves an individual "bug report".
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Last edited by HarukaTeno on Jul 29, 2015, 11:42:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info