Would you try to 6 Link this?

On my Ranger though, resists are really hard to come by. I haven't bought my quiver yet, but the resists on the chest is kind of important.

Not much in the way of resists there...
"
VixTrader wrote:
Also with Queen, unless you spec into all the evasion nodes you actually lose run speed. I'd prefer to use those skill nodes for other stuff like life, crit, accuracy...

Lolnope, 11,5k eva is all you need to make up for the movespeed. And if you have a 2k evasion chest and you dont have 11,5k evasion, you are probably doing something horribly wrong.
My 6L Assassin garb isn't 40+ ex. 1750 ev, 75 life only duel resist though. I have it priced at 34 but that can flex some. I would link it but I'm at work and on my phone.
"
VixTrader wrote:
On my Ranger though, resists are really hard to come by. I haven't bought my quiver yet, but the resists on the chest is kind of important.

Not much in the way of resists there...

That's why I qualified my remarks with how I typically would do it. I never used both rat's nest and maligaro's at the sametime; I know it's popular but I find the dps boost often is unnecessary and the loss of survivability stinks. I do play hc leagues the majority of time, so that definitely factors into that.
"
Darth_Silegy wrote:
"
VixTrader wrote:
Also with Queen, unless you spec into all the evasion nodes you actually lose run speed. I'd prefer to use those skill nodes for other stuff like life, crit, accuracy...

Lolnope, 11,5k eva is all you need to make up for the movespeed. And if you have a 2k evasion chest and you dont have 11,5k evasion, you are probably doing something horribly wrong.

Well, not true. I have a 2000+ queen right now and I'm looking at the evasion sitting at 10,700. I have spec'd it exactly as I would imagine 99% of other phys bow rangers have. Unless you take extra evasion nodes because you're wearing Queen, it actually just breaks even or loses 1 or 2% in run speed.

The reason I have the 6L 2000+ queen is because in 1.3, it was very easy to use Grace aura as well, which made it by far the best armor for a bow ranger. With Queen and Grace, the base run speed was insane and when you pop jade of reflexes and quicksilver it's off the charts.

But in 2.0 without Grace aura, that's why evasion chests are making a come back. Queen is no longer very good.
You should never try to 6L a five linked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info