Does Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics worth

Hello ,

I am trying to build witch incinerateor in Tempest league(still dont use incinerate ,just leveling the gem and waiting for good 4/5 link to equip).

Soo i just added one point at Acrobatics and i think to add in Phase Acrobatics too im 52 level ,but i am starting to doubt is that worth enough.

The thing i worry about is that ES and armor reduction( at this point i prioritize HP and resists and dont care about armor ) .

So my point is :

Is there a minimum ES/Armor you should have before adding that skill point , i really need help because i will go to merciless soon and i dont want to die again :D

Skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswW1CPQPqxBYFr8fAh_HIvQmlSqNK3gsnC2LMHEyNDLRNsU22DpYRKtFR0kbSbFQQlM1VUtVrlXGYeJqQ2wLbRltbIIQgpuD24dljDaNv4-mkyeaO6IApwismK-3wFTAZtQj1abXz9gk37Dhc-d06Nbr7uxV7TzviPFs-Tc=?accountName=hardcore91&characterName=PAIAK

My character name is PAIAK you can check my current gear too.

P.S (sorry for my not perfect english)
Last edited by hardcore91 on Jul 27, 2015, 6:48:50 AM
When going for Acrobatics, you generally ignore Armour and Energy Shield entirely due to the penalty on Arcobatics. Lots of Life combined with Evasion and Acro, maybe some Block on top of that. Lightning Coil and/or Arctic Armour allow you to mitigate and survive high Physical Damage hits without utilising Armour nor ES.
Thanks for the answer ,so i shoud wait untill level 60 and buy Light Coil before i add points in Acrobatics and Pahse Acrobatics ,or its better to have that aditional spell block and take more phys dmg (already runing Arctic armor)
I have somewhat progressed your tree with things you should do to make this work. I suggest you go evasion/energy shield combined type of defense and take more HP as I have done.
Whether this is playable is hard to say - to some extent certainly.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycK3gQWB_Hh2Uti6-3bRkyNAj0IvQfAsBUbAsEBzbFakO86pMng9vYJO-IUzVVxqcI-TdQQjpY6-7Xz4w2rJgy0UmxVUvxbEVHYeI22MBmJpVJGwSzFr8qjaIAD6vsVfAf4XNtbGjymjvndLVINj3tPIKb2xro1pmanarVpuw4EHsFtetjYqxsjDrYvjqNvxEvJy_UI5BVMHEaON2oS3g6Qg==
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Thanks for the reply ,
I actually plan to take the scion section of health nodes later on :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info