Just wondering, how much have you spent on POE?

Dear all,

I only joined POE 2 weeks ago, loved the experience and bought a low tier supporter pack. I played more, and now itching to upgrade to a highgate pack. My only regret is not knowing about this game earlier, or I would have gotten a diamond pack, plus that lovely kiwi!

So 2 weeks, $30 spent for me, about to go much higher soon! How long have you played and how much have you spent in POE? I am pretty sure we have no regrets supporting this great game!! Plus, support guys at GGG have been very polite, so big shoutout to GGG!

Xoxoxo XD
I'm too scared to look. Played for ~5 mo

I have two sets of Wings, 33 Premium Tabs, and a pile of skin transfers LOL

But then again, I know people with hundreds of Tabs, sooooo....
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 25, 2015, 3:38:20 PM
$250. That's pretty much all they're getting from me.
"
Dear all,

I only joined POE 2 weeks ago, loved the experience and bought a low tier supporter pack. I played more, and now itching to upgrade to a highgate pack. My only regret is not knowing about this game earlier, or I would have gotten a diamond pack, plus that lovely kiwi!

So 2 weeks, $30 spent for me, about to go much higher soon! How long have you played and how much have you spent in POE? I am pretty sure we have no regrets supporting this great game!! Plus, support guys at GGG have been very polite, so big shoutout to GGG!

Xoxoxo XD

Yes. My regret will always be that I stopped playing POE shortly after (the original) closed beta and missed out on the Eternal Pack T_T

GGG is indeed a company worth supporting.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Bout $300. And I'm done. Got all the stash tabs I'll ever need. And their fucked up map system where you run content beneath you 90% of time I see no point in further support. I can arm wrestle my girl friend for free too
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 25, 2015, 5:02:20 PM
Bout 400 or so since closed beta (only bought the 15$ early access back then).

What I'm curious about is what's going to happen in 5-10 years when this game is experiencing a slow FFXI like decline into nothingness. I wonder if GGG will ever shut down the servers rendering all the money we spent worthless. Curious how they are going to handle that stage of the game.

I don't regret spending, probably won't do it again but I'm glad I helped em out a little.
Around 250$. That's more than I ever spent on any game. But I don't regret any penny. Game is top notch for me.

"
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
I wonder if GGG will ever shut down the servers rendering all the money we spent worthless.

You really see it that way?

That's like saying a life well lived, enjoyed, hated, loved...is worthless because everyone dies.

That is one of the reasons why I never quite understood the argument people always make on here that "All my time was now for nothing!". I mean, you had fun, didn't you? So who cares!

OT: Enough.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Somewhere around $500 over two years. The Lunaris Pack was the biggest chunk, and I thought it was very well deserved. If GGG had literally done nothing but added item filters and removed desync I probably would have still bought the Lunaris pack. It's like I'm playing an entirely different (and far superior) game.

So long as GGG keeps PoE as the primary game I want to play, I'll happily keep supporting as I am able. I can count on one hand the number of games in the past 30 years that I have enjoyed for 2000+ hours... even Diablo 2 didn't hook me that much.

For what it's worth, I've only spent about $700 in 11 years my entire Steam library (~140 games, mostly AAA titles).

So yeah... I really like Path of Exile :)
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Jul 25, 2015, 8:01:22 PM
Retrospectively I've spent already so much that I started to doubt my own sanity.

- Best Signature Ever -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info