Dear Etup

Please stop. If you do this, know that GGG will gate even more of us out of doing anything remotely interesting. 70+ maps may well become legacy.

Think of the children.

Signed,
Me.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GGG looks at the .1% and say hey It's not doing lets gate them further knowing full well it won't do anything while they screw the rest of the population.

Nice.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If anyone could explain what's this about it'd be greatly appreciated.
"
KillerB wrote:
If anyone could explain what's this about it'd be greatly appreciated.

They're referring to the widely-held perception that GGG's main "balance" criterion is making sure Etup doesn't get to level 100 too quickly.
Profesional streamer party-trader power-levelers, despite map drops rekt, still chaining top tier maps = priceless. For everyone else there's Tropical Island.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Profesional streamer party-trader power-levelers, despite map drops rekt, still chaining top tier maps = priceless. For everyone else there's Tropical Island.

Oh quit exagerrating. I play mostly solo, and am sustaining 74+. Mainly 75, but I run 74s for insurance on occasion
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Oh quit exagerrating. I play mostly solo, and am sustaining 74+. Mainly 75, but I run 74s for insurance on occasion

Me too. It's also worth noting that 74-75s are entry-level to mid maps (there's still 8 more tiers). Sustaining them shouldnt be an accomplishment. Not at char lvl 90+, anyway.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Maybe now GGG will realize that even screwing up the game's balance won't stop the elite from wrecking it. Now let's go back to the earlier map drop numbers and lower some of this stupid damage, and make the game playable for everyone.
Last edited by Lord_Kamster on Jul 24, 2015, 7:07:07 PM
Gotta agree here. Please make solo mapping in high level maps more accessible. Doing 74-75 is weak. Make 80+ really rare, thats fine, but dont RNG gate me at lvl 74 maps...
"
RogueMage wrote:

They're referring to the widely-held perception that GGG's main "balance" criterion is making sure Etup doesn't get to level 100 too quickly.

One time I was asked what is getting nerfed on the next patch league start. I always tell them if you want to see if high level maps are gonna be nerfed on drop rate, check out Etup's stream. And if you want to know which build is gonna be demolished soon, check out Havoc's stream. Its always been 100% accurate.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info