fire / lightning / cold templar crit caster

I have very "strange build" and I would like to ask you to discuss it little bit.

Maybe I will take burning damage (because its 3 points which can greatly increase overall burning damage but its just about choice)

I would like to ask you if you think that something like that can work. As you can see there is no bonus to specific element...

So its all about
+ spell damage
+ elemental damage
+ crit chance
+ critical multiplier
+ speed (but I did not take it finally and swith this for durability)

There is a question that maybe it will be better to go for health instead of shield and CI. But damage wise I am not seing many changes which I can do. I am also not sure with mana regen which will be maybe too low.

I simply trying to make something "versatily" and this was the only idea which come to my mind. Simply instead of specific element damage take nodes which affect everything and its critical chance and damage and spell damage plus elemental damage and casting speed.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fO1BLaGYG3kIkVHfVOdgClPjmQy0YM47DiCm_emuJPvfDrYtvqnCM36TdiPRnyDnjyMdh0U0NCBSREtgW_60puhsjiOvmae98FnvWZPLJxxTe5vVa6us5rPRKsFQkNjj6ZBlrcxLR-CEFj1bRnfsJ3EO-HB87vW4veioxFQpyt_xg_E5oHBxRGW3McHY8BULL_sGIhCnaMOSDt8c1NXK8Nt8h38q-OEoi5apl76wFGIa1BCXfK4yvPqcNW294w2cFIRL-UZtDj79dVP3neZmg==

It can even take double totem after few changes and have one which will shock enemies and other one which will freeze them in place.

edit: change one point so I can take additional shield instead of one +10 INT node
Last edited by antarian on Feb 12, 2013, 8:42:13 AM
I will probably just try it and I will see if its possible to use it or not :-D the way to this build is prety similr to way to normal fire build so I can change it.

but I will be happy for any help:-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info