Grace period: golem wont attack until it ends but it will be attacked

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

they still attack my golem within grace period
Technically, the golem loses its grace period pretty much instantly since it's always moving around. So it gets spotted, attacked and damaged.

The arguably retarded minion AI it uses is waiting for you to target a mob before it can fight back.
This is not a bug. Minions cannot attack while you have grace period, but can be attacked.
I like using this bug feature with Minion Instability to clear out dangerous packs with no risk.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Jul 28, 2015, 9:19:45 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
This is not a bug. Minions cannot attack while you have grace period, but can be attacked.

ok i see but it feels strange, especially because of:

"
Dreggon wrote:
I like using this bug feature with Minion Instability to clear out dangerous packs with no risk.

it feels even more like a bug feature
"
Dreggon wrote:

So you're proposing a build idea that's basically got permanent vaal immortal call? Quick, let's post this in the build forms and talk about how amazing it is and then maybe GGG will "nerf" it by fixing this.
"
TimeDilation wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

So you're proposing a build idea that's basically got permanent vaal immortal call? Quick, let's post this in the build forms and talk about how amazing it is and then maybe GGG will "nerf" it by fixing this.

up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info