Good PC gaming and low FPS

Why play other games like Battlefield 4 ArcheAge or full of graphics and 60-300 fps constant in this when I'm fighting me down to 20FPS?
I do not get it
Whether I remove the shadows or under all graphics to a minimum in this game, I always fall fps

My computer specs:

Intel I74790k 4.00GHz Crock at 4.40GHz
Gigabyte GTX 980 g1 gaming 4GB
16GB Ram at 1600MHz
SSD 250GB's
And 2TB Hard Disk.

I playing at Windows 8.1 from Steam.

Pls! I need help!

Sorry for my English
bump
Hey there!

I have pretty much the same issue. On my laptop, which is not anything made for gaming but according to requirements i should be able to play smoothly, i got like 20fps most of the time, changing quality of graphics, along with changing texture quality to 5, doesnt change anything, i dont get any fps boost. I even launched this game in windowed 800x600 and it didnt give any fps boost either. I don't have any ideas how to fix this, does anyone could help me? I lost 2 characters on Tempest league because of it :/

Im running this game on HP 15-g093sa, with 4gb of ram, 4x1.8 gHz processor and integrated video card Radeon R3, windows 7.

Best regards,
^- If your Laptop has another slot for RAM, slip in another 4GB stick so that your RAM is working in Dual Channel. It helps GPU performance, and you can get a few more FPS out of the system, even on lower end machines.
i am aware of that, its just that the game requires 1gb of ram and some kind of crappy cpu and like 128MB of vram? and on my laptop, which should be allowing me to play more or less comfortably, is having like 20fps in the city, and the graph of FPS looks like its a EKG of a person with unbelieveable blood pressure. it literally looks like its just jumping from like 10 to 40 - 50 in few miliseconds interval...
i7 4790; gtx 980; 16gigs ram -> same issue.
"
Deathel wrote:
Hey there!

I have pretty much the same issue. On my laptop, which is not anything made for gaming but according to requirements i should be able to play smoothly, i got like 20fps most of the time, changing quality of graphics, along with changing texture quality to 5, doesnt change anything, i dont get any fps boost. I even launched this game in windowed 800x600 and it didnt give any fps boost either. I don't have any ideas how to fix this, does anyone could help me? I lost 2 characters on Tempest league because of it :/

Im running this game on HP 15-g093sa, with 4gb of ram, 4x1.8 gHz processor and integrated video card Radeon R3, windows 7.

Best regards,

Hey !
To be honest, your GPU seems too low to play PoE smoothly. With integrated cards you can't really play real games anyway...
well this laptop is capable of running Dark Souls 2 with rather stable 30fps so i think it should be able to do the same thing with PoE. I wouldnt say anything if for example reducing texture quality to the lowest of the lowest in the config ini file would give me some more fps, but since it dont, i think something is wrong here. I downloaded steam client (previously i played on ggg client) and it seems like it is a bit better, but still i get lots of fps drops.
"
Miniver93 wrote:

My computer specs:

Intel I74790k 4.00GHz Crock at 4.40GHz
Gigabyte GTX 980 g1 gaming 4GB
16GB Ram at 1600MHz
SSD 250GB's
And 2TB Hard Disk.

I have pretty much the same specs as well. So there seems to be a pattern here. Maybe there is a compability issue between PoE and the i7-4790-series?

I did just switch back to the stand-alone client, and the problem seemed to get alot better. I had a pretty stable thing going on steam, but by mistake I reset the graphics options for PoE, and even with hours of tinkering, trying every possible option and combination I still couldnt get back the performance I previously had.
And while my fps would drop previously, especially with CoC-builds/fracture mods etc. , it still never got to the point where I would actually drop to 0, or literally loose frames, meaning you cant use pots or skills. It doesnt even seem to have any correlation to big packs of mobs or crazy amounts of spells being cast, it just happens sporadically.

Anyways, I went back to stand-alone, and without tinkering at all, all the hard FPS-drops to zero are gone, which helps. With the initial testing I wasnt completely satisfied tho, and there were still alot of drops, but I could still always click my pots, have them go through and not really loose the sense of being in control, even if its slightly laggy.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get something stable going in stand-alone, and even at this point it was a huge improvement from playing on steam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info