Unwavering Stance vs Zealots Oath

With any amount of ES you get 50% chance not to be stunned, meaning you only need at least 1 regen/second to gain that benefit, easily obtained from gear. Admittedly 50% isn't immunity and if you're taking more hits in a second than you're gonna regen you'll not benefit (assuming regen works by granting ES over the course of the first second instead of a total after the first).

Is the point investment into Unwavering still worth it in comparison to the much closer Zealots do you think? My build goes down to lava lash but it'd be another 10 or so levels until US which is quite a lot in comparison to the 1 level I spent on ZO on my way to the nearby fitness.

Wondering if anyone else has thought about this and knows any more about how the constant ES/S is applied.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
i've thought of this as well, BUT i don't know if the chance to get stunned is rolled after the damage dealth or before.

the logical is after, so that means that 1energy shield wont be enough to avoid stuns:

let's say you have 50 ES, and a mob hits you for 100 damage, that means that at the time the hit lands and damage/stun is calculated you are with 0 ES and -50 hp regardless of the speed that you regen ES (the stun and the damage happen simultaneously, regardless of how much you regenerate in 1 sec, at 0secs you will always have regenerated 0 ES)
I didn't think of that, now I wanna ask a dev!
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info