Personal feedback thread

"
phaero wrote:

General
  • Zana's map device, Add tooltip description what the mods do. New players or players that haven't played those leagues will not know what Anarchy, Onslaught or even Nemesis mean.

[MTX]
  • Also make it possible to switch to all the cosmetics that the mannequin have, sort of like a simple wardrobe change.
  • Perhaps even a separate mannequin type that automatically mirrors one of your other characters, allowing you to switch looks between them.

Races
  • Add some sort of Guild ladder to each league so you also get some competition between groups of people rather than just one person by himself/herself.

1. Zana's map device: this is a great example of something that can easily be addressed which would be a definite plus. Small potatoes, but /important/ potatoes.
2. Mannequin idea for showing off MTXs/gear: I like this. I'm hoping something along these lines is already under works.
3. Races & guilds: Maybe also allow intra-guild (in addition to inter-guild) competition? +.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
I agree with pretty much everything in this thread and I'm almost hyped about this becoming a reality for some reason.

I'm going to crash and burn, aren't I?
"
Alonfire wrote:
"
phaero wrote:

I know it is not fair to compare games since they use different engines, bigger company etc but if, as an example, D3 is able to run with a consistent 144fps (vsync on, 144hz gsync monitor) and POE jumps between 30-120fps (vsync off, with some spikes up to 160 and down to 10-20) all the time then it gives me an indication that it needs to be more optimized.

I would be happy if it could just deliver a consistent frame rate instead of so spiky.

I run poe on medium grpahics and i only experience this lag when a lot of Stuff is spawning at the same time like opening boxes or tons of ground effects like buring/ground tempest/frature in maps.
Animations and game engine are most expensiv.
GGG got like maybe 1/100 of the money Blizz put into D3 for this.
So yeah there is always a lot of room for improvement/optimization

I agree the comparison is not very fair perhaps in particular when comparing to blizzard. However the main point is still that more work needs to be done to optimize things.

This should be, and probably already is, very high on their priority list. Especially considering that their income is based on selling more MTXs.
Personal feedback thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1345148
Last edited by phaero on Aug 3, 2015, 5:26:57 PM
"
I agree with pretty much everything in this thread and I'm almost hyped about this becoming a reality for some reason.

I'm going to crash and burn, aren't I?

Probably not very likely that we will get everything :)
Added some more UI/microtransaction/mechanics/vendor suggestions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info