Burning Unique?

So I started playing again after lockstep came out, and was browsing around the new Unique items on the wiki the other night. I saw an item that reduced your ignite damage to 20% of normal, made your crits not deal any bonus damage and let you stack ignites.

I can not, for the life of me, find this item again! I have a witness who also saw the item, neither of us can find hide nor hair of it anywhere.

I also remember seeing several other items that made your crits do other things but cannot find any of them now.

Anyone know anything about it?
"
Nairath wrote:
So I started playing again after lockstep came out, and was browsing around the new Unique items on the wiki the other night. I saw an item that reduced your ignite damage to 20% of normal, made your crits not deal any bonus damage and let you stack ignites.

I can not, for the life of me, find this item again! I have a witness who also saw the item, neither of us can find hide nor hair of it anywhere.

I also remember seeing several other items that made your crits do other things but cannot find any of them now.

Anyone know anything about it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/seasons

It is the last reward(1000 points) for Emberwake race season.
Last edited by Ratnyd on Jul 21, 2015, 12:54:56 PM
Derp, Thank you so much! Please close or delete this thread~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info