WTH is going on with carcass jacks?

"
Gottron wrote:
"
jota1500 wrote:
O I forgot to mention currency is easier to get in 2.0 as well.

No, i don't think so.

"
jota1500 wrote:
I've got over 10 ex barely playing 1 week not even trying.

How? Tell us your secret.

If I told my secret then everyone would be rich. I like to step on the lowly folk.
"
jota1500 wrote:
"
Gottron wrote:
"
jota1500 wrote:
O I forgot to mention currency is easier to get in 2.0 as well.

No, i don't think so.

"
jota1500 wrote:
I've got over 10 ex barely playing 1 week not even trying.

How? Tell us your secret.

If I told my secret then everyone would be rich. I like to step on the lowly folk.

So, it was scam newbie? Or buying items from another league currency?
Or you lied about your 10 ex.
CROSS-LEAGUE TRADING: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1418564
Last edited by Gottron on Jul 21, 2015, 5:07:30 PM
its just rare now, it would be expensive in standard if it wasnt flooded from the previous drop rate.

I sold my aursieze gloves in warbands for 3 exalts.

10ex in a week can be done, 40ex in a week can be done, honestly I dont think currency is easier to come by people just get better at understanding how to make it or get a little more lucky than they did last league and bang, suddenly they have a lot more orbs than usual. You cant scam a noob out of 10ex in the first week of a league, a noob wont have 10ex to start with.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
7ex in warbands
1C in std

aurseize 1 exa in warbands
aurseize 1 alt orb in standard

"
jota1500 wrote:
New league high price for top builds.

It will come done in a few weeks when they try hards are done.

i think so too. carcass jack unlinked was 1-5 chaos in the 1 month flashback race. i bought two of them there for that price.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 21, 2015, 7:13:43 PM
a carcass jack wasnt as rare as a pledge of hands in the flashback race though. when I listed my aursieze for sale they were the only pair on xyz, I searched for shavs and there were 8 shavs for sale at that point, 3 lightning coils. Im willing to bet there were less than 8 carcass jacks, if something is less common than a shavs and a lot of people want it its not going to sell for 1 chaos any time soon. Previous prices of these items is a thing of the past, theyre t1 and t2 rarity uniques now, a carcass and a coil are up there with kaoms and shavs, youll actually have to pay proper amounts for them.
I really dont give a damn about carcass jack. It is a purely offensive armor when the game just even more one shot KO mechanism.
Sometimes the best defense is a good offense.

But tell me, does Goldrim always cost 7-20 chaos at the start of a new league? Unlike the other two times I started from scratch I haven't found one yet, and I just reached Merciless and my resistances are below 50%. And now that I've switched to a wand, I can no longer have the Auromvorax in my off-hand. I could invest precious currency into master crafting resistances on my crappy gear, but I think I'd rather die and take the hit to exp. Easier to get exp back than to find more currency.
"
Gillsing wrote:
Sometimes the best defense is a good offense.

But tell me, does Goldrim always cost 7-20 chaos at the start of a new league? Unlike the other two times I started from scratch I haven't found one yet, and I just reached Merciless and my resistances are below 50%. And now that I've switched to a wand, I can no longer have the Auromvorax in my off-hand. I could invest precious currency into master crafting resistances on my crappy gear, but I think I'd rather die and take the hit to exp. Easier to get exp back than to find more currency.

yes goldrim is always too expensive to even consider in a new league. but your res problems can easily be fixed by going to poe.trade and get some upgrades.

master crafting res on crappy gear is pointless. they have so low ilvl so they will never have any decent stats for merciless.

you can get better gear cheaper with higher res. by the time you reach merciless you should have a lot of orbs to purchase upgrades with.

if you are in merciless you should not be using goldrim. that's something you use in normal mode. perhaps cruel if you really wanna push it.

you will be amazed how far you can go with some decent cheap gear upgrades worth 1 alch-1 chaos each piece.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 22, 2015, 9:26:11 AM
These items probably don't ever sell at these prices. I put up a mightflay for the lowest prices on poe.trade and didn't get a single whisper. Guess it goes to show there aren't that many dumb people willing to pay 1ex for a level item.
my question is how do people know if its rare now or not in such a fresh league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info