Help with Lightning Arrow build

Hey guys,

would this build work for a dual curse (conductivity + elemental weakness) Lightning Arrow?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAP0CcQSzBVsMfRB_EVATWxRNFLAVIBdQGS4ZtBo4HRQn7SpNLOkxiDJ-Mok5UjowOtg74TwFPC09Dz8nRtdMLU3YTm1QUFRJVcZV1lfiWAdYY1nzXz9k52aeZ71tGW6qcql35XkDerh82X31fll_xoIegziLjIx2jM-PRpAKkFWboZ2An9-iAKKjpwinK6eErJisqq6Ttz64k7ndu9a8N76nwBrB88QVxPbGnsauxtjK089l0NDUj9rd2wvdDd7G4XPi9-dS6mLsOO0g7m_vDu988B_yL_ZI99f6sfrS

im playin on SC. so i hope these HP nodes would be enough with some decent gear.

id like to use this setup:

Helm:
reduced mana
wrath
purity
clarity

gloves:
spell totem
spark
faster casting
lightning penetration

boots:
conductivity
elemental weakness
reduced mana
haste

bow: (planned for 5L)
lightning arrow
chain
LMP
lightning penetration
mana leech

Chest: (planned for 5L)
Elemental hit
faster attks
faster projectiles
life leech
added chaos dmg

would this setup + build be viable for end game content? (on SC)

i'd love some input and advice.

thanks very much
I'm no expert, but I would assume that with lightning damage you would like to have crits because of that nice shock effect, so I definitely wouldn't get Resolute Technique at all.
other than that I wanted to go with a Templar lightning arrow too, so keep it up :D
Building resolute technique with a bow build isn't a horrible thing at all. Bows have such a low base chance to crit, you would have to stack way more crit chance than possible to make it worthwhile. I'd rather go for resolute technique > static blows to guarantee a shock. With faster attacks, you would be able to maintain a 3 stack shock without much issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info