1 claw dual wield reave, tanky and great clearspeed [HC] [budget]

Doing very well in Tempest, 70lvl atm. Evasion, Attack bonus gear seems to be cheaper than caster's stuff too.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Golem on lvl1 cwdt works very well, no stopping for resummon and his uptime is very good. Also immortall call with cwdt and inc duration is good since end charges always up.

There are interesting choices for jewel slots.

Quite efficient in shadow area, +23% damage and evasion. There is also one giving unholy might after kill (5% chance), using 2 of those would be great increase of clear speed as well.
Last edited by Taddis5 on Jul 25, 2015, 8:36:31 AM
Spoiler

Do you grace with the tooltip dps?
I'm lvl 73 but only got 4k ( or 7k if i have grace) armor maybe its because i use your tweaked tree you did for me

this is my tree for the moment :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAAYAXgOHBLEFtQguCVgNjRX2Ff0WvxmOG60hYCP2JP0mlSmlKgsshTB8Ne82PTrtPs9DMUX0Sn1LHExgTP9Nkk4qUUdVS1oaW69h4mJ5Yqxkr2egaoxsjG1sb1dwUnDVdO108X11gUGHdonTijiMNo19jYGNv4_BlWabjZ2qotmjiqZ_sNixs7TFtUi95sGLwuzDM8gU037T_NYH2sHbp-Of51TndOjW6xTtQe2D7g7v4_Pq9W_8xf66_94=?accountName=_Betamax_&characterName=SidiBetamax
Last edited by _Betamax_ on Jul 25, 2015, 9:25:39 AM
"
Taddis5 wrote:

<snip>

You have some decent gear.

Yes, those 2 jewels could work well in helping you increase clear speed and survivability.

"
_Betamax_ wrote:

<snip>

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAAYAXgOHBLEFtQguCVgNjRX2Ff0WvxmOG60hYCP2JP0mlSmlKgsshTB8Ne82PTrtPs9DMUSeRfRKfUscTGBM_02STipRR1VLWhpbr2HiYnlirGSvZ6BqjGyMbWxvV3BScNV08X11gUGHdonTijiMNo19jYGNv4_BlWabjZ2qotmjiqZ_sNixs7TFtUi95sGLwuzDM8gU037T_NYH26fjn-dU7UHtg-4O7-Pz6vVv_MX-uv_ekAo=?accountName=_Betamax_&characterName=SidiBetamax

Updated your tree to save you 2x 10 dex nodes

Yes, everything you see on my pictures is with Grace & Hatred. The first is without frenzy charges/flasks/fortify. The second has flasks up, 7 frenzy charges and fortify.

Your items look quite nice mostly, you really should quality up your claw, armor and mastercraft stuff on the rest of your items, it would improve your DPS and survivability.
@litto or @kaharon
i have a question about the choice of soul taker : can we take an other stat stick rather(better like maybe a death's hand) than soul taker and take 3 point point on the tree(spirit void) for regen mana or we will benefit more from this tree point ?
"
_Betamax_ wrote:
i have a question about the choice of soul taker : can we take an other stat stick rather(better like maybe a death's hand) than soul taker and take 3 point point on the tree(spirit void) for regen mana or we will benefit more from this tree point ?

I use Soul Taker because I can reserve 100% of my mana, never worry about mana, don't need to use blood magic and can take Hatred + Grace. There are much better stat sticks OFFENSIVE-WISE.

Unholy Might adds 30% chaos to your physical damage. You will deal more damage getting those 30% added chaos damage instead of running Grace, of course. It is also unlikely that you could get as much damage from 3 points as that weapon. Not sure how much you would be stunning, unless it's low HP enemies like small crabs and stuff.

You would deal more damage but would sometimes get problems with your mana, I could not 100% sustain my 5l reave with Spirit Void so I switched to Soul Taker.
@litto or @kaharon
Hey, what loot filter are you using?
"
Jdunit wrote:
Hey, what loot filter are you using?

Made my own. If there is demand I will share it.
@litto or @kaharon
is belly of the beast optimal in this build or some other hibrid armor/evasion ?
Last edited by raulkpwn1 on Jul 26, 2015, 7:40:20 PM
"
raulkpwn1 wrote:
is belly of the beast optimal in this build or some other hibrid armor/evasion ?

You can use Belly of the Beast for more life but you would have less armor/evasion. Your choice. I would prefer a high evasion base armor with lots of evasion, life, resists.
@litto or @kaharon
Last edited by Kaharon on Jul 27, 2015, 4:20:07 AM
Thank you so much for sharing your build. It looks really nice. Lots of effort put in to your post. I will be trying this one!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info