Surgebinders CoC Scion

So I keep getting asked my build when ever I join parties, probably because I am one shoting mobs in 6 man groups. First time I do this so if you have question just ask.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAA2E07KPKXlKADlptd2mJuPaiaGFZgQ76Ae8NaUoMJSshvnm6qnKTKSvGztfKHE1-wS1c1kngNdwebtcDj_o_YvcAawzqExU3j_gpvOyLqJIsZiqZX8kW3PujWD6uXBvsJOuGDzJsmBbUWv21sxKL22jwtMgGNvxqNJpW1SDY9u-Maj4NfshlRR9QjWyZh4vPq7LCdqhvI_rrPeudUMHw31DBxf_tVSyoLjAtirGyMz919dWHrJP2Nfe0_3aiMNnBSuXzxitN-elP_3iP2S3iJ0wBeTZI6QnDVGY5d8u2DDkgILg3RY0MRlgcelS7w1UlR

1 point left for vaal pact, I don't like using it personally but it can help a lot with reflect.

bandits : +40 hp / 8% attack speed / +1 power charge

links :

6L : kinetic blast, GMP, CoC, power charge on critical, ice spear, arctic breath
4L : barrage : CoC ; ice spear ; Arctic breath
4L : herald of thunder ; curse on hit ; warlord's mark ; flame dash
4L : Cast when damage taken : enfeeble : immortal call : increased duration
3L : herald of ice : ice bite : vaal summon skeleton
3L : ice golem : arctic armor : enduring cry

important items

uniques : surgebinders ; doryani's invitation (Cold) ; saffel's frame
wand requirement : wand should have 12%+ crit chance and +X lightning damage to spell (this is important to proc your herald of thunder and curse the mobs. Warlord's mark will give you life leech and endurance charge that will help with your Cast When Damage Taken immortal call setup.

jewels : you need a +2 mana on hit jewel to do this, that way you don't have to worry about mana. You also need a fertile mind jewel to convert some dex into INT so that you can use a 12%+ base crit wand. The rest of the jewels should be + %life and crit chance / crit multi/ attack speed.

Mapping : Elemental reflect map is the only problem with the build. For "no mana regen map" the +2 mana on hit and the use of a mana potion should solve any mana issues.

Notes : I am doing this with a tabula and I have 4.7k life at lvl 90. The build get 172% life and with jewel you can get over 200%+ which is really good for survive-ability. My crit chance is 66% without power charge and 95% with power charges and the ice golem. I am playing this in Warbands league.

Last edited by MaxHubert on Jul 24, 2015, 7:27:36 PM
Last edited by Jockees on Jun 14, 2019, 3:11:22 AM
How viable is this build in hardcore? Does it have issues with reflect mobs or thornflesh?

Edit : completely viable for hardcore currently level 84 in Tempest with a bigger emphasis on health on the tree and jewels
Last edited by Youkoso on Sep 16, 2015, 4:40:34 PM
what level is your CWDT?
how does surgebinders work? will it still generate charges even if the enemy has no charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info