WTB LEGACY KAOM

updated and emproved offer!
^
^
updated
lol 240ex
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
lol 240ex
yeah last week was 255ex on poe.trade, it skyrocketed now wihout any reasons.

BTW gathered some more, updated offer to 250
"
0Nemesis wrote:
"
lol 240ex
yeah last week was 255ex on poe.trade, it skyrocketed now wihout any reasons.

BTW gathered some more, updated offer to 250

It's because of the ES nerf coming in 3.0 Everyone is freaking out trying to buy leg kaoms, so flippers have bought them all up and are reselling for 400ex+

The only thing you can do to combat this is refuse to pay this price. If you just absolutely can't do your build without a leg kaoms then pick a different build. Leg kaoms gives about 1.4-1.6k extra life than the regular kaoms which is amazing, but you must put it in perspective.

The difference between 9k life and 10.4k life is definitely noticeable, but if you died with 9k life to something like a one-shot or reflect, then you'd probably die with it on also. Don't get me wrong though, I love my leg kaoms and will never sell it but just put it into perspective.

Whatever you do, don't pay these high prices. They only exist because flippers are holding PAGES FULL of them right now waiting for people to panic and get desperate. I mean, I can't blame them, If I was a scumbag I'd do the same thing :D

It worked with the alt art alpha's howl that used to be 100ex, and I'm sure they'll have some success with the kaoms as well.

Anyway, good luck! And stay sane exile.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on May 23, 2017, 10:03:26 AM
I'm a scumbag planning to do the same but I wish I were rich enough to make the dream come true. Instead, I could only sit here calling others names. :'(
skalpo was just trolling with his status message where he was saying, "i have 3 tabs of leg kaoms, selling 3 mirrors each"

skalpo has only one leg kaoms;

i'm using it right now.

ray also doesnt think leg kaoms is a good investment, he didn't join the hype train of leg kaoms flipping.

so, yeah, i think you have some misunderstandings here ahfack
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
AhFaq wrote:
I'm a scumbag planning to do the same but I wish I were rich enough to make the dream come true. Instead, I could only sit here calling others names. :'(

If you haven't noticed, I'm the biggest hypocrite in this game. All other flippers are evil and scumbags while I'm perfectly fine with my bff demi doing massive currency flipping on stream all day long.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info