(Dec 3) Ladder Race League with 50+ Prizes

"
We were pretty close.

How close? Were your item/flask/scroll drops good? Did you get a lot lucky map lay outs? Did you get a lot of easy champion/unique packs for XP boosters? Did you die a lot? Etc.
nice ladder xD
i got a price

Unavailable
but i found xD
BlackKeysus - 73 Witch ( Legacy )
BlackHammer - 56 Marauder ( Legacy )

CtrlAltDelete - 15 ( HC) R.I.P xD

Greetings from Switzerland
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Sweet, i got an alchemy orb, HyperMoses ftw!
"
konfeta wrote:
"
We were pretty close.

How close? Were your item/flask/scroll drops good? Did you get a lot lucky map lay outs? Did you get a lot of easy champion/unique packs for XP boosters? Did you die a lot? Etc.

2 of us died a few times, we got lost in cathedral, searched the wrong map for the spider cave and one of us forgot one of the act 2 amulets...

We were in first place for a long time until that happened.
IGN Klebestreifen
As I predicted. Couple people got rich from this and nobody else got anything.

I spent my time playing BF3 instead as I knew this is how it would turn out :)
"
Derpfoot wrote:

Such is the fate of anything pertaining to a ladder race so far in PoE.
"
Lurker wrote:
"
Derpfoot wrote:

Such is the fate of anything pertaining to a ladder race so far in PoE.

This is what happens in every event ever, for anything, outside of Kindergarten. Some people win, a lot don't. If it helps you, remember it's all being wiped anyways.. so who cares?
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
This was a fun event guys, with one major flaw; The people whining and whinging about how dumb and unbalanced it was. I really would have liked to turn off global but that wasn't an option because I wouldn't have seen the devs text and possibly the announcements. Kindof spoiled the experience a little bit but I still had fun. Looking forward to next event.
"'What is this thing, anyway?' said the Dean, inspecting the implement in his hands.
'It's called a shovel', said the Senior Wrangler. 'I've seen the gardeners use them. You stick the sharp end in the ground. Then it gets a bit technical.'" -Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
This is what happens in every event ever, for anything, outside of Kindergarten. Some people win, a lot don't. If it helps you, remember it's all being wiped anyways.. so who cares?

Neither I nor him. Neither of us participated; I was simply agreeing with his statement and implying that GGG's plan to offer several prizes as a means to increase the number of 'winners' was only marginally successful.
"

I do actually second parts of the "critics" (posted in this topic ,page 3 I think)
But it was a race , sadly I was not one of the winners (but very close to get one prize)..
But , I like to see some more versitile prizelist next time . Not only "First one Too" ..
1st one to the "1st" is most likely first to the next "1:st" aswell.
But ,as Witt said : its Beta ,and im sure this race helped GGG to spot some balance issues and other things that they need to fix..
Still , Beta is not really for the players..Its for the developers to get the game as good as it can be at launch.
Brgds ,
L
**Better to burnout , than to fade away**
Closed Beta Member since September 2011

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info