Advice on ice crit melee templar

I've recently seen one of the new unique's to be introduced in 2.0 which was

so i've decided to create a build utilizing either ice crash or glacial hammer (or maybe both). This is the tree that i have come up with

Feedback on the tree and advice for links would be very much appreciated!

Seems like a cool build. Depending on if you play hardcore or standard I would say you probably are building a bit too tanky. My guess is that you are trying to do crits to freeze them, get the extra loot and damage with the unique and extra damage with celestial judgement, which is a good idea. But I would guess you ain't getting enough crit with just this you invested, I might be wrong here though.

All the freezing and chilling you will be doing will help you survive a bit as well, so maybe even on hardcore I would save some points on survivabilty. I wouldn't take my own advice on this though, nothing sucks more than dying on in a hardcore league.

Now I want to make something with icecrash and glacial hammer as single target aswell. Seems really cool to have a frost theme like this, but all I'm thinking is that its a waste to take cold damage compared to just more phys, since both skills scale off of phys damage. Maybe getting icebite and starting duelist, maybe even marauder is an option?
Yeah in hindsight a duelist start would yield a better phys scaling for the skill. I'm playing on warbands and i plan on starting this character on there as well so i'll take you advice on investing more on offense. Will post a skilltree for duelist and marauder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info