[2.0] Hybrid SRS - The Not-So Glass Cannon. 5k+ Life AND 5k+ ES

What would be the ideal mods in the +3 staff?

Apart from the +1 +2 gems, the 3rd prefix would be max mana and the suffixes would be cast speed, mana regen and some Res right?
Last edited by alivahit on Aug 24, 2015, 4:04:09 AM
Does "increased Damage" Jewel mod affect SRS damage?
Increased damage does not, only minion damage does.

Also

+1
+2
Mana
Cast Speed
Regen
Intelligence

is arguably the best
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
is this build good to surive in Tempest? Haven't played HC in poe for a long time and want to give it a shot
and with what skill do you level after you respec into minion notes and don't have ancestral bond anymore? also what is your oppinion on leveling with flametotem+incinerate instead of double flametotem?
Last edited by BansheeLP on Aug 26, 2015, 2:36:28 AM
Im dying constantly. My gear is absolute and complete garbage and gems are low level (ran out of currency respecing my scion and bying gear my marauder that i didnt even start leveling yet) but i still have almost 5k hp+es and 5 zombies linked with hp,res and fortify (that i have to resummon every 10 sec)

Damage is ok but it drops drastically when there are more mobs on screen as skulls are waisting their time moving from group to group and dying to arrows and AoE, still it feels decently fast. But even in Docks when like 2-3 white mobs come to me and start punching i die in seconds. I played glass cannon builds before and i never felt this squishy, is it going to get better later with levels or is it gonna get worse? Lvl 64 atm, gems ~lvl 15.
What's your gear Ignjat? Sounds pretty horrible.

You really need a 5L +2 fire staff to kick thing soff

@BansheeLP

I level as Flame totem - my respec guide is in the first post. Just go flame totem , respec totem nodes into SRS nodes.

Also this is viable for tempest, you just need to play safe and prioritize life/ES. Get a Rumi's

ASAP
"
Increased damage does not, only minion damage does.

Also

+1
+2
Mana
Cast Speed
Regen
Intelligence

is arguably the best

My dream staff should have +Dex as the last prefix, it sorely lacks on tree and given that it's a suffix, it can be quite a burden for other gears (in place of suffix like mana regen, res, etc.)
"
What's your gear Ignjat? Sounds pretty horrible.

You really need a 5L +2 fire staff to kick thing soff

I have 5L+2 staff (waisted a ton of alts trying to get +2 on 6-link) everything else is shit. (for hybrid es/hp build at least). With 5k buffer (low for hybrid but still decent at least in my book) mobs burn me instantly, i guess the main problem is no leech or regen, me going around with 3 quicksilver flasks and low level of zombies that die every pack. I was just wondering how is the situation at higher levels, if mobs in docks and early act 5 burn me this fast i am worried that even with 15k buffer in 75+ maps i am gonna melt like butter.

Saw your videos but you kill stuff to fast you never really get hit by melee physical, and i wont reach that point for a while. Tnx for the guide and presence on the forums.
"
My dream staff should have +Dex as the last prefix, it sorely lacks on tree and given that it's a suffix, it can be quite a burden for other gears (in place of suffix like mana regen, res, etc.)

Staves can't roll dex suffix. Resistances would be good, but Intelligence is strictly better if you're ele-weakness capped because 50 Int = mana + 10% ES (insanely good)

"
I have 5L+2 staff (waisted a ton of alts trying to get +2 on 6-link) everything else is shit. (for hybrid es/hp build at least). With 5k buffer (low for hybrid but still decent at least in my book) mobs burn me instantly, i guess the main problem is no leech or regen, me going around with 3 quicksilver flasks and low level of zombies that die every pack. I was just wondering how is the situation at higher levels, if mobs in docks and early act 5 burn me this fast i am worried that even with 15k buffer in 75+ maps i am gonna melt like butter.

Saw your videos but you kill stuff to fast you never really get hit by melee physical, and i wont reach that point for a while. Tnx for the guide and presence on the forums.

The build gets stronger as a whole, if you focus on one aspect it won't improve as much, if you gradually improve everything from damage to EHP you succeed more. I should also note you need a Rumi's for this to work really well as block is amazing. Your playstyle influences how squishy you are, like you said, I don't take physical damage in my videos.
dead game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info