Amazing (~300k dps) LL BM Flicker (2.0.0)

Thanks a lot! i will take your advice and try something else. Im not sure what i really want to do yet, but i heard flicker was beast so i figured it was worth a shot. Ill just keep experimenting :/ this first toon is going to most likely be trash anyway.
Thanks again!
Leveled from scratch, and continue to level in flicker strike build.
Untill you get The blood dance boots AND multistrike for flicker - the best alterantive to keep you mooving while dealing nice AoE damage is using whirling blades+faster atacks.
No frenzy charges and flicker on cd? Whirl around!
I don't think that using ES along with the new blood rage is a good idea, since you get ES dmg equal your to 4% max life+4% max ES to your ES every second in damage, this is a very huge impact, assuming that you have no good ES items early and grow up out of them way too fast.
Instead, better choice will be using heavy armor or evasion+acrobatics and start gaining ES level 54+
Focus on 'life/mana on hit/death' till you get lvl 45 at least (life/mana leech nodes/items way too weak with low lvl'd char). Linking whirling blades to 'life on hit+faster atacks' - best 'plan B' for a leveling flicker imo.
Try getting at least one flask of heat - chill and freeze, along with stuns will be your nemesis.
The main question is: should I us vaal pact along with 'the blood dance boots'
If you're not running BM and you're leeching a decent amount vaal pact is the go-to passive; its essentially a acuity for 4 passive points at shadow, so why not?
Why would you not run melee splash on flicker? Not running splash slows your clearspeed down a lot.

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
hi

Can u pase passive tre for thank you
Hey I really appreciate your build since Flicker Strike has always been my fav skill in the game. I have a question however. Could you post some tips on early game and an early game build tree for leveling according to this guide?

Something until you hit lvl 40-50 maybe?

Thx
Hey. I can't affor occultist's vestment, so can I use carcass jack varnished coat instead??
I really appreciate this build ... since it is the only remaining flicker strike build for the Shadow but could you please flesh out the details of your build and give some more tips and insight on it? Especially for the lvls around 60. I am in merciless act 2 now and I am struggling a LOT.
Where video? please video
could you update the passive tree for 2.1 ?
is it possible using dual wield ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info