Screw the ignore list. You need to take action against these idiots.

Really, this kind of immature kids pulling shit like this in the global chat is a major turn off for many people who actually wish to take part in, and help with process of this games development.

These morons are detrimental to the game, and give the community a terrible image.

If some new person were to enter and see this shit, how do you think they would appraise the game, or the amount the developers care about having decent atmosphere.

Make your chat filter, or get moderators who have ability to MUTE these abusive people. Revoke these people beta keys, as they obviously are here to do no more than troll and be idiots.
This same person in first shot even claims to have relation to one of the devs. Hmm..

GORLAK SMASH WORDS!!
--------------------
The Greatest Plate Vest Of All Time! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/293910
So store. so item. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/136100
Last edited by peachii on Mar 6, 2013, 8:12:22 AM
Yeah the filter is non existent in this game which is wierd all the other f2p games ive tested all had really strict filters on everything in the beta and only after ob hit they lessened it.
We don't need a filter for every dirty word, but the racist stuff really needs to go.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
There definitely needs to be something done about this ASAP. As far as I'm concerned, what's said, or allowed to be said in chat, directly reflects upon GGG.

With possibly (tens of) thousands of people watching live streams or YouTube videos, it doesn't take long for a bad image to spread.

Do something.
"
taekvideo wrote:
We don't need a filter for every dirty word, but the racist stuff really needs to go.

This.

I dont see how a filter will work when the community can just figure out other ways to convey the same thing :P

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

That's awful. We don't need such racist tripe in such a good game. Wow, that's people trying to be horribly offensive, and it's not funny.
It's 'ok' to be slightly offensive (take that with a grain of salt), but there is a limit. Considering how far you have to go to reach that limit, there should be consequences.
IRON MAN
Thank you for the reports. We are going to both warn/ban people and try to work out a better solution to this problem for the future.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I use "Ash" pretty much on all my chars, and I'd just like to confirm that the "Ash" in the above screenshot isn't me.
"
Chris wrote:
Thank you for the reports. We are going to both warn/ban people and try to work out a better solution to this problem for the future.

Filters only go so far, best way to stop this kind of thing is actively penalizing/banning people who do so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info