character creation status

Hi,
This one is for the creators.
I know you can't say too much about the progress of the game, but I was wondering, if you folks haven't announced further character classes just because you want to slowly proceed with the revelations, or are they really not done yet?
Again, I'm not sure if you can answer this, but I think it would be cool to know how the other classes are progressing.
Cheers
I would think it wouldn't take a long time for them to pump out the different classes with this game, as there are no class specific skills or abilities. I guess the work they need to do as they develop them is models and animation as well as balance with how the passive skills works with that class?
I got the impression that the other 4 classes weren't announced simply because they didn't have the models/animations ready yet.
"
FruitLord wrote:
I got the impression that the other 4 classes weren't announced simply because they didn't have the models/animations ready yet.

Obviously. You show whatever is finished and let the hype build on what has not been seen.
I think 6 chars is enough for now. They would probably have to make changes to the skill tree to add more characters.
They would have to re-do the entire skill forest...a lot of thouht went into the layout and how far different classes have to travel for certain stats and keystones, etc.

Since classes are basically just based on which primary stat(s) they use, and every class can potentially use every skill, the only other class they could really make is one in the middle of everything. I would rather see different skins/genders of the current classes though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info