Bow Templar - Lava Lash and Fire Damage

I've done some sleuthing, and was not able to find any threads about this specific idea. So any feedback would be awesome.

I know that Kripp and others have great things to say about Chain Lightning Arrow Templar, and I am sure it's awesome. But I am not normally the guy who likes the FOTM specs/builds - I like to try new things out.

So a quick overview:

- Lava Lash
- Elemental Weapon Damage nodes along the way
- Burning Arrow, Explosive Arrow, Fire Trap, and Rain of Arrows (is this fire based?) as my main skills

Very general, I know... but I want some sort of feedback before I got head first into this. Does this have any chance of working?

Thanks,
Novoul
Lava Lash i think is Fire Damage with weapons - Like if your sword hits things it will get increased fire damage.

I do not think projectiles and traps count.
TFIGEGKTB
That's what I thought, too. But some research I did said otherwise. If it doesn't work, that'll mess up my whole plan :x
If you have a very high physical damage bow, then you can use that unique quiver and get alot of fire damage. I have a lionseye glare and i tried that quiver, my damage went up over 1500 single target and 300 aoe.
ign:SerCleavy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info