Congratulations to Electra/IMDisappoint

for having exactly 400000000xp on the HC ladder.
"
Thecla wrote:
for having exactly 400000000xp on the HC ladder.

wowo lol the number is awsome xD all 0's
Thanks! I was stalled for a few days at 399,999,999. Finally got that 1 experience point.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Ugh! I notice you died?? I've been getting some terrible latency spikes during the last couple of days --- pings to pathofexile.com sometimes up over 1000 ms or more. Not sure what's going on with the internet (doesn't seem to an issue with GGG's servers) or if that had something to do with your death, but I've quit several games because of it.
Sucks that Electra died =(

My 46 Templar bit it the other day. No mobs were on the screen and I noticed my health dropping too late. Alt-f4'd right as I saw the "Resurrect" message pop up. I haven't died to a mob in normal situations yet. Ah well.
Electra died a quick, natural death, surrounded by hungry zombies in an extremely dark, chaotic forest. Despite her best efforts at maintaining good health through a steady diet, well-fitted gear, and a limitation on her spell damage, there was still little to be done when her shock nova was reflected back at her.

Electra did not have the best vision; she could only see about 9 units vertically and 16 units horizontally. However, in her heart she could see that her time had come.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
I am disappoint I didn't come up with that name first.

Gratz :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info