US-ASTHC 1v1 Open

This thread is for discussion of this PvP Rating ladder. Note that the ratings are reset each PvP season.

Ratings now degrade. Degradation is applied daily, and is based on the certainty of a character's rating.

To enter this ladder, connect to an American gateway and press "B" to bring up the Events/PvP panel.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Qarl on Dec 10, 2017, 2:28:28 PM
Last bumped on Oct 8, 2022, 8:59:09 AM
Is this Page's Hyper link broken?

Nope, Just hard to find.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Oct 23, 2015, 11:42:08 PM
You do realize the top 2 aren't degrading at all, they've had the same points for weeks. Also AlexLulz doesn't degrade either, as I was above him I degraded points below his ranking while he stayed at the same points he's had for weeks.

Not that this ladder matters at all but if it's based on certainty of a persons ranking..they'd lose points gradually and I wouldn't of de-ranked entirely below a person that doesn't even PvP.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 25, 2016, 11:32:45 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
You do realize the top 2 aren't degrading at all, they've had the same points for weeks. Also AlexLulz doesn't degrade either, as I was above him I degraded points below his ranking while he stayed at the same points he's had for weeks.

Not that this ladder matters at all but if it's based on certainty of a persons ranking..they'd lose points gradually and I wouldn't of de-ranked entirely below a person that doesn't even PvP.

I e-mailed GGG about this 6 months ago and last week as a follow up.

It's been months, not weeks.

They told me about the system they use for ranking, but they didn't code in minimums like -1 or -5 per day instead of the -15+ we get when our ranking isn't "certain". That leaves the top 2 there permanently which is ridiculous.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
climbing the ladder now :)
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:

I e-mailed GGG about this 6 months ago and last week as a follow up.

It's been months, not weeks.

They told me about the system they use for ranking, but they didn't code in minimums like -1 or -5 per day instead of the -15+ we get when our ranking isn't "certain". That leaves the top 2 there permanently which is ridiculous.

Wow GGG actually replied to an email about pvp? I PM'd Bex 2 weeks ago to ask why there wasn't a pvp ratings thread for breach league. And I've mentioned it in numerous daily news threads. No reply. Still no US-BRCH or EU-BRCH ladder on the forums.

HLD pvp is basically sealed in the leprosy/ebola cave and shunned by ggg devs. Which is sad, because sarn arena merciless in breach league is often packed.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Jan 15, 2017, 8:54:06 PM
NERF FIREBALL AND ALL BOW AND WAND SKILLS
Plz give us leo back !
IGN : Teknodartio
zzz
Last edited by Kraisty on Dec 9, 2020, 2:47:11 AM
"
Kraisty wrote:
zzz

zzz

Report Forum Post

Report Account: