<†|†> Black Council Recruiting - Any league, Any region - LF experienced players that love PoE

Hello Everyone,

We are a small guild called Black Council (with the cool ingame tag <†|†> ), that are looking for experienced players to share our experiences in PoE with.

Who we are

We are a very small guild starting up at the moment, that is searching for people that are going to keep playing Path of Exile because it is the best ARPG.

We are oldschool types of players that like to grind, theorycraft and most prefer to type to talk rather than sitting on voicechats. At least, that is how i personally enjoy playing the most, but anyone can do what they prefer naturally.

I might as well say this from the get-go to clear expectations:

We are not rushing on recruiting and simply looking for good players that like to have a conversation on various aspects of the game such as theorycrafting, items and their use, builds and so on. We will not be rushing to invite all sorts of people just for numbers, so if you just want to join a huge guild as your main priority, then there certainly are bigger ones out there.

I want to make that very clear because i find it rather hard to find people who are willing to talk in chat, and also know the game. I will keep recruiting here and we can add anyone you like playing with, but if you want to join an instant guild spamming 24/7 in guildchat then you're better off looking at one of the recruitment threads with huge viewcount, for now.

We expect you to be

- Respectful of others
- Committed to PoE
- Independent

Naturally one important quality we expect is that you respect other people, and represent the guild positively as you conquer Wraeclast.

We also expect you to be independent. While we love to talk about builds and the game in general, you need to be able to search for information yourself and not rely on us to teach you the whole game, as we are looking for players like ourselves to share PoE with.

Besides from that, you must be committed to Path of Exile. That commitment means you have at least reached endgame maps before, and that you like the game that you have played a lot. Well, you technically do not need to have reached maps because some people prefer just to level new characters and farm random things, which is also cool, but we do expect some experience in the game to show you aren't just trying out the game randomly.

-

That we expect commitment doesn't mean you cannot take breaks, just that you enjoy Path and will return there every so often. If you made an impression as a person who likes poe and building characters, then we are not going to kick you, and even if that somehow happened by mistake, you are always welcome back.

You do not have to be an "elite" player, be rich or anything, just a friendly person that likes poe. There are no limitations on leagues or anything, you can be a solo player or self found or play however you like.

We hope you like what we are about

So, if you have been looking for a guild like this, then take a chance and join us so we can grow together. We started this guild as a step up from solo, because we wanted others to talk to and discuss PoE with, so if you are in that same position we hope you join up.

My ingame name is CaelumRex, whisper me ingame for an invite, or if i am afk/offline, send me a pm here on forums and i will get back to you.

See ya :)

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 20, 2015, 8:30:40 PM
Pump Pump!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Fly!
Riiiiise!
Awaken!
From the depths!
Reinvigorated, we have assumed our true form!
Hello i would like to join, i am a returning player just started playing on tempest. My character name is WarrenBuffet. Thanks.
Hello WarrenBuffet. That's great, i will send you an invite when i come online in a couple of hours.
Slowly growing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info