Quill Rain elemental damage Templar

This is just something I was messing around with and decided to post it here so I can find the build in case I ever decide to go with it.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAMwCcQOWBLMFWw0CFE0VIBm0GjgkiyftKU8qTSynLOkyfjKJOyg8LT0PPydG10tJV-JZ81orWlJdxl6fX6pgQ2BtaA5odGz2bj1uaW6qc-F35Xq4fEt8u31TffWCm4LkgziHE4qvi4yQEZBVlKCbXZyknYCiAKeEqJquk7aGtz7AGcAaxLjE9sWKxq7K09X42E3aYt0F3fPhc-pi7BnsOO0g8B_yl_Nx8933iPqx

The idea is to get Elemental Hit, Added Lightning Damage, Added Cold Damage, and Added Chaos Damage all living on the same link and melt enemies using almost zero physical damage. Plenty of life nodes and regen for survivability, free elemental resists for easy gearing, and since you won't be doing any physical damage, lots of mana regen nodes because mana leech won't work.

Did some very rough math, and level 60 looks like DPS of around 4k. Don't know how viable that is, but there you go.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
You do realize the bow cuts all damage done by it in half? Including elemental damage. I used elemental hit with quil rain in closed beta as well as other attacks for aoe like exploding charge, and occasional PA. Elemental hits damage wasn't bad with the bow, but not as good as you would hope to achieve.
Ah, a pity. I hoped QR's reduced damage modifier just applied to the weapon.\

Well, that's what forums are for!
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info