Scrub needs help with a build

So First off I haven't played much poe yet (have like to chars at 50 and 40 in default) and figured it was time to go for some hc fun.
I always really liked fire based specs but just felt that fireball etc were so meh and I decided on explosive arrow.
Anyways I was thinking a build a long the lines of
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113GtQTkIilPgpvsOBo4p4SQVTrYTdiePIx2gW8EsxRNogACcdR852p65hpsGYUkqjbp42qdrhJpFxxxeacI2CQ2xTbY8WzsVZeFKo2IG--Fj0aBSbI4Zk_Q0M9lVcYfApwth2Wvt0kb
And I wasn't sure where to go from there. I could go down to marauder for some hp and resist or to shadow for more dmg (crit mostly and the fire talents there) while grabbing some hp nodes on the way. However the shadow area will require quite some points to actually "complete" and I doubt I will ever hit 80 or 90 atleast not any time soon so I was looking for some help.

Input on different starting classes is also ok however I felt like templar would suit what I wanted the best

As a side note playing with melee talents to begin with then respeccing once I get explosive arrow (aka took the lower route to begin with)
Last edited by zerados on Feb 11, 2013, 8:45:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info