Anything I should do before 2.0 hits?

Hey all,

I like to play standard league, and play solo self found there.

I was wondering what, if any, action I should do prior to 2.0 hits the live servers?

Specifically I am wondering if:

- I should roll my existing map base before 2.0? I understand map mods change quite significantly - so would it be advantageous to roll existing maps now, or is it better to wait till after the patch?

- I have some items I have been saving for crafting, specifically a high ilvl 6 linked 2hand sword I have found to be used in a Spectral Throw build. I also want to roll a nice Kinetic Blast wand. Would it be better to try and craft these now, or should I wait?

Sorry if these questions have already been asked, I tried various searches on the forums but didn't find anything relevant.

BR,
Jogar
Hmm, if you want to roll an attack wand you should probably do so now, because they will also be able to roll flat spell damage, reducing your chance to get attack mods. Sword crafting won't significantly differ.

I personally wouldn't bother rolling maps, you will spend them eventually anyway and switch over to new ones.

One other thing you could do is burn all your chances and scours on a gavel, legacy myolner will be worth big bucks and you might get lucky.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info