harbinger bow crafting

I put this idea away, because start play other build. Now collecting alts again and planning to start crafting in few days. Surely post my progress here ;)
As promise, post my result. Was looking at 320+ DPS bow and got close result.
Nothing impressive, but this is my first serious crafting.

I will try after a while one more session, but for now it should be fine to do 75-78 maps + Atziri.
Took me:
600+ alts
22 scoring
22 regals
2 EX to remove suffix (bad idea, but I wanted a bow right now :D)
2 EX multimod
40 jewels to 5 sockets
15 fuse to 5 link
In total: ~9ex

I am sure, what would fine same (or even better) in poe.trade, but game feel more completed, when you craft/find items by yourself ;)

If someone want to share recent crafting stories, you welcome :)
Last edited by _kerber_ on Aug 29, 2015, 7:45:06 AM
"
_kerber_ wrote:

lioneyes glare has the same dps, less crit but compensates it with higher attack speed.

but only costs 2 chaos, sorry.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
This is why you don't craft in this game, period, unless you're aiming for absolute perfect rolls like that bow that everyone tries to mirror.
Such a waste of time spending countless currency (not to mention the time wasted clicking all of them) when you can just buy it off poe.trade for less than 1ex, most of the time for a few chaos. -_-
I've never crafted anything (except sockets/adding 1 mod to yellows that have space for it) in this game and never will, and is doing perfectly fine. I have so much currency right now anyways so I can just buy anything I really need.
"
melodia1 wrote:
This is why you don't craft in this game, period, unless you're aiming for absolute perfect rolls like that bow that everyone tries to mirror.
Such a waste of time spending countless currency (not to mention the time wasted clicking all of them) when you can just buy it off poe.trade for less than 1ex, most of the time for a few chaos. -_-
I've never crafted anything (except sockets/adding 1 mod to yellows that have space for it) in this game and never will, and is doing perfectly fine. I have so much currency right now anyways so I can just buy anything I really need.

Mate, in this case similar stat bow in poe.trade is ~10-12 EX
I will try to craft better bow after collect other bunch of currency :)

This time target 350 DPS bow
"
vio wrote:
"
_kerber_ wrote:

lioneyes glare has the same dps, less crit but compensates it with higher attack speed.

but only costs 2 chaos, sorry.

lioneyes glare is really good bow, but crit is really low.
Also my biggest issue with lioneyes glare - reflect.
"
_kerber_ wrote:

has been. but thats not my current experience, reflect mobs probably got adjusted down alot. lioneyes glare is the most used unique bow in the upper 15.000 player base in softcore.

in hardcore it's only beaten by quill rain (probably used with explosive arrow).

what i wanted to say: it's much too cheap with 2c.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 30, 2015, 5:44:42 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
_kerber_ wrote:

has been. but thats not my current experience, reflect mobs probably got adjusted down alot. lioneyes glare is the most used unique bow in the upper 15.000 player base in softcore.

in hardcore it's only beaten by quill rain (probably used with explosive arrow).

what i wanted to say: it's much too cheap with 2c.

Agree, got one lioneyes - 330 DPS for 6 chaos.
Still crit chance is really sweet option and somehow I dont want to refuse it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info