3 new skill points in 2.0 confirmed?

Is it confirmed that 2.0 skill point max is now 123?

No additional new skill points in the last parts of act 4?

Haven't heard of any additions. We probably get only one because you get three in A3 so it's back to average 2 per act.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
Haven't heard of any additions. We probably get only one because you get three in A3 so it's back to average 2 per act.

Then again, if you compare to all of the acts, act 3 is massive. Three passive skill points is warranted with the amount of content there is in that act. I just think GGG does not want to give us another additional three passive skill points on top of what we already got from act 4 because that would take away some of the inefficiency of what GGG placed on the tree.

Edit: Though, a good portion of my builds actually benefited more from the passive tree change along with the additional passive skill points, but there is a few that took a bit of a step backward with the changes even with the addition to the 3 points.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 8, 2015, 2:37:40 PM
"
raics wrote:

Pretty sure you still get 3 in act 3. 1 from the busts and 2 from piety.
Killed Uber Hillock in the lvl 100 Twilight Strand with a rusty spoon.
"
poonkakes wrote:
"
raics wrote:

Pretty sure you still get 3 in act 3. 1 from the busts and 2 from piety.

Yes, that's what I was saying, 2 in a1, 2 in a2, 3 in a3, 1 in a4, 8 points in total which is 2 per act on average.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info