A question about this jewel

Am I reading this right?

This jewel has the potential of giving you 9 or 10 times 21 % = 189% or 210% increased damage????

2 handed weapon - helm - gloves - chest - ring - ring - amulet - boots - belt = 9

1 handed weapon - helm - gloves - chest - ring - ring - amulet - boots - belt - shield = 10

Last edited by Warmey on Jul 7, 2015, 8:23:17 AM
would you really want to play with 10 magic items ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:

This, and bear in mind it's increased and not "more". Should be a really interesting gem for builds that have some "empty slots" and very little "increased damage" from passive tree. RF and PA come to mind.
"
Malone wrote:

Rares and Uniques are also magic items. ;p
Last edited by Warmey on Jul 7, 2015, 8:39:47 AM
"
Warmey wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

Rares and Uniques are also magic items. ;p

So true.

Now that you said that, they should probably word it clearer for new players.
"
Grughal wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

This, and bear in mind it's increased and not "more". Should be a really interesting gem for builds that have some "empty slots" and very little "increased damage" from passive tree. RF and PA come to mind.

could be also nice for builds with skills that have limited number of damage passives (and/or are located in the other side of the tree), I mean skills that deal neither spell nor attack damage and also lack common generic properties

PS: my flasks are all magic, right? :)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:

PS: my flasks are all magic, right? :)

Flasks are not equipped, they occupy the mystic dimension known as flask-space, from which their power is tapped by direct mental application.

So they don't count. :p
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info