Is it better for a beginner to start in the new temporary league?

i started playing poe a few days ago and hit 45 marauder today. I was wondering if it would be better to start off with a new character in the awakening temporary season. Is there any advantages in playing in the league? what would you guys say ? stay in standard or temporary league?
Do you want to play in parties? Do you want to trade, or go solo self-found?

The population of temporary leagues is usually higher, at least in the beginning. Many people play temp leagues only. This makes it easier to find groups, especially for leveling content and the league challenges (if you care about those).

On the trading side, the economy is different depending on the age of each league. It's easier to sell low-mid tier stuff in a temporary league, and harder to buy, at least in the beginning. I imagine a Standard league player can almost never sell anything he finds other than currency orbs.

If you play solo self-found, there's really no difference other than the league specific content.

I think yes.. if you were still in early stages of your "career" in PoE. You can experience some exclusive features/unique item for temp league and fresh economy. Afterall when the temp league end all of your characters and items will be dumped to standard , then you can decide whether to continue playing in standard or you prefer the temp league style.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info